I Cant Buy Premiun Points

iPapo

• Game Master

^ Hush, you.

First, you have to tell more details of the problem, you can't just say it doesn't work. Does the transaction go through and you get no points, or does it give you an error, or what's the problem? Generally if it doesn't work, you're supposed to click HELP on the donation page, then go to Payment History, and Start an Inquiry on the transaction you attempted to make. 

^ Hush, you.

First, you have to tell more details of the problem, you can't just say it doesn't work. Does the transaction go through and you get no points, or does it give you an error, or what's the problem? Generally if it doesn't work, you're supposed to click HELP on the donation page, then go to Payment History, and Start an Inquiry on the transaction you attempted to make. 

I tried. :/

• 4 weeks later...

^ Hush, you.

I want ask about buy premium point by mobile phone,,

my country is Indonesia, but on the text box Phone Number, that +61. while,, my country code is +62.. how to fix this problem ? thanks,