Have You Got A Dejavu?

asiaphone12

man, sometimes I got De Ja Vu. like right now, when I posted something, I feel like I have done it before, but I never done it.

I feel like to tell some stories of my life when i got DeJaVu.

there is time I dream about someone and talk to him, and after several days I meet the person in my dream!! can you believe it? and there is a time, when I was a kid, I feel like going through full day for 3 times. in first day, I'm crossing the road. and I got hit by a motorcycle, it's minor injured, so I just walk until home. the second day, I dont have any injury but that incident got happened again. in the third day, I dont have an injury too and when I want to cross that road, I got the feeling something big will happen. I wait for a moment, then I take one step, the motorcycle passing me right in front of my eyes. I got suprised. when I got home, I try to remember what happen today. I notice have going through that day 3 times. when I try to remember the day, I remember in second day I was accidentally once look at the calendar and seeing today is saturday. you know what? when I check it again, it's still saturday. it's make me shock that I can remember that day until today.

and there is one, when I still in elementary school, I dream about person too, we talk in front of my school gate. it's when I was in class 5 or 6 I think, and when I go to middle school, I find that person for the first time! I got scared by myself. I ask him if we ever had meet even once, he says he don't know me. but I know him, and I know his name. and when I check the attendance list, his frist name is exactly like what I call him in my dream!! oh god... I lost my mind back there.

I never dream like that again until last year, I dream someone again, and I fully conscious in that dream that it feel like it's real. I even pinch my cheek to prove it, and it doesn't hurt so I know it's a dream. do you know awake in the dream? that's what I through. it's in school again. but not like normal school, feel like university. I meet someone jerk that I feel like I cant be friend with him, but I still talking with him like we normal friend. when I woke up, I still remember the dream and I write it in my book. the description of the face, clothes, his way of talking, and the place where I meet him, but I kind of forgot of his name. one year has passed. now this year, I'm going to an university, if I ever find that person, I don't know what to do. maybe fainted or freak out, dunno. but I hope I not find him. in another side, I kind of hope to see it because I just meet him in my dream.

that's my experience by DeJaVu. it's weird, it's hard to understand, even I hard to explain. maybe it's just my imagination, but it's my real experience. did you have one? do you never have it? or... do you in the middle of it??

I can't read that wall of text, TL;DR

But I have experienced Deja vu in the past. Its weird, but I never really think into it.

I know the science behind it so it takes the mystery out of Deja vu scenarios anyways.

Your mind connecting a current situation/image/sound to a past experience that was related confusing you into thinking you did this or heard that before. When you have seen or heard something similar.