adiktuz

18 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one for an AR

• vestige set
    • hidden blade set
    • sunken darkness set

Question

Depends on your playstyle.

Vestige Set=> if youre planning to be one of those, eva/strike balance type AR's.

HB Set=> If youre planning to hit some imba crits, this is for some real damage seen. (Edit-like)

DK Set=> Not really advisable for ARs.

But, personally, I'd prefer HB Set. Just because, i like more damage.

And to think of it, Archers always die in 1 hit, well mostly, if you're not Eva type.

You can use all Strike/PA items. And pure damage on your HB Set.

Note: Pdef will be totally ignored. So expect 400-700 pdef.

i will try it when i get to 105 my lvl now is 90 and p.def is at 790 only but i get to 1 hit with fire arrow the lvl 90 mobs with my 1.2k crit and using ds log master. Do any one can tell how many crit to achive perfect crit in all attack

You need 1500 crit to land 100% critical hits all the time.

Although, i suggest NOT to use the HB Set once you hit 105. Unless, you have a tanker to level with the Graveyard. It will be a pain without Pdef. Each mob would hit you like.. 700-1000~

Also DS Weapon > DS Log for this one.

Here it is don`t mind the equips they are crap philo with str and crit damage but woth it i only got 3 skill fire arrow rappid and smoldering mobs in nerra harbor get i hit with fire arrow or rappid with 1400 crit not 1300 for got to full buff still thngking to change lizard to crit slime but for the momment gona use lizard for higher damage output P.atk at 4k only but crit damage range to 22k to 34k and fire arrow helps alot with its effect of slow and burn i just do fire arrow the rappid arrow if mob survive ill update at 110 and show SS at the graveyard

2-1.jpg

1-2.jpg

3-2.jpg

• Game Master

300 defense holy crap. You're good for now but you're going to need defense if you ever want to PvP. Especially since you have no evasion. My rogue has similar stats, but over 2k pdef and over 300 evasion. If you get good equipment, you shouldn't need to sacrifice that much.

Honestly, i was thinking you're a Human AR. Since its better with the Assasin path.

Although, while i was leveling my AR back then. I used Vestige set, so i could be more survivable @Maggots and the Graveyard. Then transitioned to HB Set upon reaching 130.

But this works, if you have a tanker..

I'd suggest you to replace the Blue Lizard with Crit Slime.. 193 crit, 87 ms (?) and 5 strike. [VERY USEFUL], and for your cape, it should be Phixus or L.cape

Also for your earrings, try to get, Earrings of Patience. With PA [HC]

Upon reaching 115. Change to L.armor Str [c]

• Upvote 2

• Administrator

300 defense holy crap. You're good for now but you're going to need defense if you ever want to PvP. Especially since you have no evasion. My rogue has similar stats, but over 2k pdef and over 300 evasion. If you get good equipment, you shouldn't need to sacrifice that much.

he has 300 pdef because he is wearing a plate piece which nullifies all of the p def he gets from armor..

• Game Master

I know, they already discussed earlier in the thread what effect it would have. He chose it anyway, so I was just giving my opinion on his choice. The attack is nice, but not worth all the defense he has to sacrifice.

• Administrator

I know, they already discussed earlier in the thread what effect it would have. He chose it anyway, so I was just giving my opinion on his choice. The attack is nice, but not worth all the defense he has to sacrifice.

I agree, you shouldn't be wearing armor pieces that give you negative effects, just because you can doesn't mean you should

If you're planning to continue this. Might as well, wear holy armor 75+ str [c+p+r], m.boots 75+ str with MS rein.

All PA/Str items. To think of it, your HP would never go above 10k to survive 1 HT, 1 RI, or 1 FB. Without armor and HP. Just be a glass cannon.

yup i did put HA armor with all str my damage was way way big with 1500 crit rate and  i crit all the time and yup with 300 def i tried graveyard mummy's almost all the monster are 1 hit by fire arrow if it survive i use rapid arrow i tried the fighter of the wind with hit and run style get to kill it with about 20 shoots it was a trill i just used this build for damage support i tried pvp if i don't use i get to hit with foil i win if not well dead haven't tried war well judging from it i will die fast unless i go stealth and hit from a far my crit damage is + 60% it was fun and you guys are helpful!

I just build this AR for fun a glass cannon, no miss, all crit,  

I will try to make and all eva set but still keeping 1500 crit rate and try to get to 400 eva

Mummies are nothing. The real grave mobs are the tombstones and ghost esquires and knights. They're located at the 9oclock position of the map.

Don't be afraid to use stealth or foil in duels. It's a skill, it's like telling a Sword master not to use sonic blast, just dumb.

In wars, since you're an AR, you hide yourself, position, and target 1 person or guard this certain zone.

I know an eva type AR. His ign is RuneKiteeeh. He's a pretty good elf AR. Ask him for tips.

And you're welcome.