Dual Wielding Bug

Dhelicious

Question

is that true there are bug when we in dual wielding???

I know it from other player that says he not got penalty when dual wielding,n he says if he remove equip that he wear he will be get the penalty,I hope GM will fix this

wew,sorry I am post in wrong place-,-

9 answers to this question

Its true that there's a bug wherein you can dual wield weapons without penalty.

And you'd have your Critical Stat on [c] Bugged. You would have like 434242423 something~ critical.

=> Don't do this. Its bannable.

Its just a visual stat error, it won't actually change your actual stats.

I don't think you can get banned for it. Since its not doing anything.

And try not to multi-post in the future, use the "Edit" function to add more to your original post

• Game Master

Yeah, it's just a client-side bug. It doesn't actually make your stats that number, only says it does. 

If you mean the penalty, though, that's not a bug. When you dual wield, it brings down a lot of your stats, and it does that on purpose. Once you're able to max out the level of Dual Wield Training and Expertise, it doesn't bring your stats down so much. And having two weapons, of course, can increase your damage quite a bit.

I think what our poster meant was the bug where you dual wield without having any penalties at all (and not the bug about crit rate at stats window).

To answer this, yes there is a bug/trick to bypass this and you will not have any penalty at all (no crit reduction and pa reduction even @ lv105).

But do not ever do this since this is (as waytosexy said) definitely bannable.

Also about the part where you said that if he unequip his weapons then he will get penalty, this is partially true, because this is the side effect of dual wielding bug. You cannot ever remove your weapons or else you need to do the trick all over again (spending gold in the process).

With this you could check if the player is using the bug or not (ask the char to remove his weapons to verify if he uses bug).

• If he removes, most probably he does not abuse the bug OR he is willing to spend gold not to be caught.
  • if he does not, then maybe he abuse the bug (force him to show you if you really like to verify  :mellow: )

Again and I mean again (can't stress this more than enough) DO NOT EVER DO THIS, this is definitely a BUG abuse and bannable.

Ow and PS, you might ask how did I know? because this bug was swarming all around CL about 2years ago (prior massive ban), but I honestly did not think any people is still willing to risk being banned to do this.

• Upvote 1