What Should I Do, Enemy Guild Breaking The Rules

DemonSlayerzKing

1st we agree 2v2 (they said only for fun)... suddenly the whole enemy team come and kill us all...

the hell 3v6??? tell me how to win??? 

I HATE that enemy GUILD!!! NO MORE WAR WITH THEM!!!!! SPOILED MY MOOD.... f*** CHEATER!!!!!

I can accept losing if they fighT us 1v1 or 2v2, but 3v6? tell me???? 3v6 + high lvl!!!

AFTER WE SURRENDER 1 HOURS LATER (THEY LET US SUFFERS 1 HOURS!! CAN U IMAGINE?)

THEY LAUGH AT US, SAYING US WEAK AND MORE MORE....

WHO NOT ANGRY????? 

plus they have lv 3 guild + bring up union in the fight, (nevermind I won't mentions their guild name here)

my guild only lv 2??

and I belive some of them lv 140++, they also keep casting sleep skills, and the other hit us like nothing!!!!

as I said, no more war after this  :)

I will reach lv 140!!! trust me!!! 

I'll build  1 hit KO'ers char after this!! and kill them all with my friend lv 148 cardinal!!!!!! aoe stun + 1 HIT KO'ERS  :)

WHO MAKING FUN OF ME!!! I WILL REMEMBER MY WHOLE LIFE!! THAT'S A PROMISE

Peace  :angry:  (Y)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

-1 you know im pinoy.theres no rules for war.war i just for fun :) i usally use outside buffs even its not allow

no rule for wars? ok.. but next time if agreed to war with 1v1 or 2v2 please follow the rule, 

when I tell them to stop, they didn't and keep killing my members?

6 killing 3 people... fair? u tell me what fun in that?? 

lose guild point for nothing!!!! God bless this kind of people..

-1 you know im pinoy.theres no rules for war.war i just for fun :) i usally use outside buffs even its not allow

dont like this. its make real enemy instead guid war. and being disrespect with others.

its rule dealt before the war beside 2 between 2 guild.

just told your opponent if you dont like the rule so they can re-think.

its cheating

• Upvote 1

So disrespectful this kind of doing really annoys me. . n behalf of my fellow fil again I'm sorry. . and if I may from what I've experienced if at first their attitude seems fishy and theyre kind of hard to deal with u might want to think twice before engaging. .

• Game Master

Nothing we can do about it, but I agree, that's very rude of them. Not much fun if you make an agreement and they can't follow through with it. Shouldn't need to cheat to win guild wars. If you're strong, it should be enough.

Sorry about that. Just avoid these kinds of Pinoys who cant understand how to do fix wars.

Noob

• Upvote 2

1st we agree 2v2 (they said only for fun)... suddenly the whole enemy team come and kill us all...

I HATE PHILIPINES GUILD!!! NO MORE WAR WITH THEM!!!!! SPOILED MY MOOD.... f*** CHEATER!!!!!

Hire mercenary players to fight on your behalf [100-500m]. Find players like Me to fight for free helps to.

I hate bullies and deal breakers like that, I have no problem helping in your situation.

Remember though, every war is a gamble. The risk is ALL on you. If they decide to break the "Guild War Rules", ta-da its legal and you can not do anything about it.

I know the GM's might also help your guild in the war if you ask nicely. Maybe.

P.s Adding racism to the mix, is never okay. Please, don't get yourself banned for something dumb like racism. Be the better person, hold your tongue and try to walk away from the situation.

And never war without a back-up. Find a decent 140-150 player to just sit in your guild in-case of trouble. If you can. Or a decent Edited player.

Some people Suck and need to cheat to win. Just laugh at there petty effort to win, because you know that they can not fight fair. Place a bounty on them helps. [1b to whoever kills _____] goes a long way.

look at the reps ur getting

everyone here agrees that following rules dealt mean u respect ur enemy..

edit:

And never war without a back-up. Find a decent 140-150 player to just sit in your guild in-case of trouble. If you can. Or a decent Edited player.

this once happens...

a lvl 2 guild was in war with another lvl 2

one broke the rules, so the other invite high lvl ppls,

turned out the invited mercenery was/were recently in war with another guild, and the war didnt end good

the guild who broke the rule then invite the enemy of the mercenery, turning them into massive war where GM of the low level guils had no idea what was going on...

haha

look at the reps ur getting

everyone here agrees that following rules dealt mean u respect ur enemy..

edit:

this once happens...

a lvl 2 guild was in war with another lvl 2

one broke the rules, so the other invite high lvl ppls,

turned out the invited mercenery was/were recently in war with another guild, and the war didnt end good

the guild who broke the rule then invite the enemy of the mercenery, turning them into massive war where GM of the low level guils had no idea what was going on...

haha

I can accept losing if they fighT us 1v1 or 2v2, but 3v6? tell me???? 3v6 + high lvl!!!

AFTER WE SURRENDER 1 HOURS LATER (THEY LET US SUFFERS 1 HOURS!! CAN U IMAGINE?)

THEY LAUGH AT US, SAYING US WEAK AND MORE MORE....

WHO NOT ANGRY????? 

plus they have lv 3 guild + bring up union in the fight, (nevermind I won't mentions their guild name here)

my guild only lv 2??

and I belive some of them lv 140++, they also keep casting sleep skills, and the other hit us like nothing!!!!

as I said, no more war after this :)

I will reach lv 140!!! trust me!!! and

I'll build  1 hit KO'ers char after this!! and kill them all with my friend lv 148 cardinal!!!!!! aoe stun + 1 HIT KO'ERS :)

WHO MAKING FUN OF ME!!! I WILL REMEMBER MY WHOLE LIFE!! THAT'S A PROMISE

Peace :angry:  (Y)

Sounds like someone wants some revenge lol.

Just let it go, trust me it works out much better that way!

Ok fine, I will let this go, and this is my lessons BE STRONG SO PEOPLE DON'T BULLY US!!!

I change my missions now, become STRONG AND HELP THE NEWBIE! and killss BULLIESSS :lol:

So disrespectful this kind of doing really annoys me. . n behalf of my fellow fil again I'm sorry. . and if I may from what I've experienced if at first their attitude seems fishy and theyre kind of hard to deal with u might want to think twice before engaging. .

Yeah sir, Im not saying all pinoys are bad, but some of them really annoying and love mocking noobs... :D it's ok god bless them

• Upvote 2

Ok fine, I will let this go, and this is my lessons BE STRONG SO PEOPLE DON'T BULLY US!!!

I change my missions now, become STRONG AND HELP THE NEWBIE! and killss BULLIESSS  :lol:

Glad you decided to let it go. Watch out in your future wars and what not.

Leveling up if your best defense from PVP bullies. good lucks.

not all Pinoy's are like you, your one of the reason why they think that most of Pinoy's are (like this one ^ ), rules are rules, wars are for fun that's why there are rules, +1 for wts calling you a NOOB :D, 

I HATE that enemy GUILD!!! NO MORE WAR WITH THEM!!!!! SPOILED MY MOOD.... f*** CHEATER!!!!!

yeah one thing you can do is avoid inviting them again for a fun war, goodluck then ;D

Edited by Orange

Seems the post is edited. I don't see any guild names :x.
Bullies make you stronger, those who bullied me when I was a newb here, never win once in pvp when I reach 140. Autolock their asses everytime.

Edited by Orange

Seems the post is edited. I don't see any guild names :x.

Bullies make you stronger, those who bullied me when I was a newb here, never win once in pvp when I reach 140. Autolock their asses everytime.

I never post the guild name here, forum rules right (I followed) 

+ I using TM now :D if I reach lv 140 + PD item sure IMBA!! STUN LOCK to dead,

but sadly single target enemy haha :) any tips? Im thinking to build cadinal or magnus

I wont suggest you using a PD dagger, just stick to AK, and rogues aren't supposed to be front, they just stand back, roam around and bomb groups of people, or kill a high priority player. [Well, that's how i play my BT] xD

OT: Both are good, but i'd suggest Cardinals. Because Cardinals rape almost every job if played right.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I wont suggest you using a PD dagger, just stick to AK, and rogues aren't supposed to be front, they just stand back, roam around and bomb groups of people, or kill a high priority player. [Well, that's how i play my BT] xD

OT: Both are good, but i'd suggest Cardinals. Because Cardinals rape almost every job if played right.

That's what Im thinking :) and I have lv 34 mage going for cardinal now :D

I wont suggest you using a PD dagger, just stick to AK, and rogues aren't supposed to be front, they just stand back, roam around and bomb groups of people, or kill a high priority player. [Well, that's how i play my BT]

Wow lau didn't know u have this in u whaha