Back To Farming Gold Hehee~

Shroomy

Question

Heeellow Celestias~~   :wub:

I want back to Luna and again need advice from experts  ^_^

I want start with farming class. I think will be good choice  :D

Now need your advice!

Can you suggest me class, which is good for farm? or maybe best in farm?

I just like faast exp, if this class won't be my main. So please, suggest super leveling farm class  :P

The worst exp time for me is from 80-??? level. It's really boooring  :(

Hmm.. I think that's all for now~~

Thank you before~!

See yah~!  :wub:

18 answers to this question

• Game Master

Moved. The Guides section is for Guides only, please keep this in mind.

OT: Entrapper is generally the best class to level/farm from 105 and onward, but it can be hard leveling to 105 as a Rune Walker or Assassin if you don't have some pretty decent items. So I'd say either go Entrapper, or go either 1h TM or 1h BT if you want easier leveling from 75 to 105.

Entrappers are best for this. With level 4 extortion. You can have your bag full in 3mins. [125m in 3mins, not bad] And yes, bringing a warehouse scroll will help a lot. Unless, youre too lazy to put them in the storage.

=>Level the entrapper til 120. (Max the Hunter Bomb, for entras its til lvl 20) Then delevel. Make sure to have PA items and decent pdef/eva.

=> For leveling, 80.. Just do DDs, then Valley of Fairy, then after like 30mins or 1 hour, go to NH or Garden. Exp is pretty easy at this stage. [if you can afford a 100% scroll, then use one, if you cant, just stick with 20%]

or when its 85+. try to shout for help boost at NH. party with other farmer . sure they will help u. u get exp. they will get slowed for leveling. take note you must set party item o damage priority. you just take exp.

look at the bright side. u can afk .

Sorry, I meant race*

Which race is good for a farming entrapper?

But compared to BT & TM, entrapper has the lowest damage output out of the three right?

Isn't it better to use BT or TM to farm?

and beside entrapper, which one would be considered as the 2nd best farmer? BT or TM?

Uh, the reason why we pick entrappers as the better farmer because entrappers have level 4 extortion, i think thats like 45% more drop rate[the more drop rate, the faster you have your bag full, the more money you get over time] compared to BT/TM's level 2 extortion.

Just use RM and Destro buffs whenever you farm. And, personally, i use a human entrapper, just because im too lazy to buff myself every 5 minutes. And because it hits harder.