Crash Report - Crashing (Almost) All The Time With 'trading' On Merchant Npc

eryannda

first, hello there

and here's my (short) story

i've just downloaded and installed celestia luna last nite, like about 13 hours ago.. then i played it (of course), excited, but then...

when i clicked 'trading' option on merchant(?) npc, this thing (crash) happened ALMOST ALL the time, not only with tasartia npc, but also the armor, weapon, bla bla npc even on the merchant npc in gate of alker map. are these bugs? or...? i dont know, that's why i'm humbly asking you guys here..

second, i'd like to inform you few things:

my pc's spec:

intel g620 2.6ghz dual core

ram 4GB

ati radeon hd 3650

display mode set to 1366x768 with 60hz fresh rate

directX version: 11

all my drivers are updated

i have no anti virus installed, but no i have neither virus nor malware in my computer, i can guarantee you that.

i've disabled my uac from the moment i bought my pc

my os: win 7 enterprise sp 1 32bit

things i've tried:

i've re-installed the client (once) with no other application/software running at all.

played it in fullscreen, windowed mode, all resolution except the 1280x1024 (its heigth exceed my display's height so no).

no sound, minimize/disable all things in video option.

turning on DEP just like GM seraphyre told someone in here http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/21809-crashed-in-game-and-cl-stopped-working/#entry239635

but WHY is this still happen? it stressed me out..

please.. help me out..

and thank you so much for your attention

and i'm really sorry if there has been a thread with same topic and it's been solved, but i did my research in the forum but i can find no thread on this topic..

here's the screenshots

window mode:

crashing.png

fullscreen mode

crashinfullscreen.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

it seems that no one have the answer for such problem yet, and fortunately now i do.

for someone out there that might having the same problem, i know how to fix it~

if you use ati or nvidia for your graphic card, just open the control center and "create profile on 3D application settings" for individual program, this would make the vga 'forcing' its way to make the program (in this case, luna) shows the image quality and performance of 3D application just like we configure it.
in my case, i configured it to 'force enabled' anti aliasing, antisotropic filtering, and bla bla bla (at the lowest option tho) and voila! my problem (almost) disappeared~
it still happened, but only once or twice each 5-10 hours of playing, compared to when i didnt configure the vga yet, it could happen 5-10 times for an hour O_O