Update ?

itsmeJ

Question

Hey . Been playing CL long . And still waiting for the update ..

So is there any update about the Update ? Anything that can well give players assurance that an update will come. So we are not waiting for something that may bot even come .

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

10 answers to this question

too be honestly i got dissappointed from new year's news

I love to see they fix a little thing like hide costume option, some bugged skills, job passive, than big update or new feature whatever they said.

Job passive needs to be fixed before new update goes alive, once it's fixed many people would create a new character to have more benefit stats.

They've said they'd update for a while now. If I remember correctly, Brandon and I had a talk, and the reason they've not put out little minor updates is that the patcher is a pain to work with. As soon as they fix things on their side and make the update easier to be received by you guys, I would count on it happening. As of now, you'll just need to wait.

It is also wise mentioning, Unless staff members (admins) have approved of links to the client DO NOT DOWNLOAD, There is usually a very high chance it contains a virus and or missing files. That is why we don't approve or allow players to upload the client themselves, We do this for your safety

too be honestly i got dissappointed from new year's news

I love to see they fix a little thing like hide costume option, some bugged skills, job passive, than big update or new feature whatever they said.

Job passive needs to be fixed before new update goes alive, once it's fixed many people would create a new character to have more benefit stats.

Job passives are the least of my worries, Many Paths will be the same do to the Skills. I just want ALL skills DW for BT (besides SB obviously)

• Game Master

All bugged/non-working skills will be fixed in the update, and some will even be changed. As Zohor said, the patcher is a large problem, Brandon has been working on making a patcher solely for the Celestian community, and it'll make things a whole lot easier both for you guys and for the staff.

All bugged/non-working skills will be fixed in the update, and some will even be changed. As Zohor said, the patcher is a large problem, Brandon has been working on making a patcher solely for the Celestian community, and it'll make things a whole lot easier both for you guys and for the staff.

WEW TANI ISNT DEAD <3