Asking About Rule

asiaphone12

Question

there is someone who asking me to change character/account with him... when I read the rules it's more like scamming... is it bannable??

I just curious :3

the picture:

de4806.jpg

2q31ac5.jpg

if it's bannable, I dunno what kind of word to report it... can you tell me, is it harrasing or scamming?? because he force it to me... :wacko:

3 answers to this question

That's Account Trading

Account Trading
Account and Character Trading is strictly forbidden, especially if it's for another game.
To clarify, ALL forms of Account or Character Trading are forbidden. This includes but is NOT limited to ingame gold, items, real world currency, cell phone credit, goods or services, anything.We don't care if you share your account but we will NOT handle account disputes.
If anyone using your account breaks the rules, you will be held responsible and may lose ALL your accounts.
Permanent Ban in every case.

• Upvote 1

thanks for the info... it's really help...

if he got permanent ban, I feel pity to the poor guy...

when I read the rule, I see note of "rights of celestia game staff".... why it doesn't have "rights of player"?

• Game Master

You have the right to enjoy Celestia Luna without any interruption by the staff if you follow our rules and guidelines. You also get the right to exchange gold and premium points for items, and also money for even better items. You ALSO have the right to report another player, which will 100% of the time be seen, and result in their ban if they are breaking the rules. Not to mention you have the right to participate in events, which we work hard on, that result in free items for the players. 

What more do you want?