Is There Anybody Willing To Give Simple Guide For Recognizing Illegal Item?

eryannda

Question

actually i've read about this somewhere, but unfortunately i couldn't find the thread... i did use the search feature, and i explore assistance-question section and also its sub forum answered section.. but still, i couldn't find the thread... i'm only finding my own self lost at it @_@

the thread i'm looking is about how to recognize (generally) legal/illegal items such as sealed items with duration (on top / on bottom) and the color and some items are permanent eventho there are xxx days stated rite after their name and bla bla bla i don't really get it, so, will there someone kind enough to make a guide about this?

oh yea and because the things that stated on here (http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/forum-15/announcement-4-legal-and-illegal-items/) aren't clear enough for me~

thank you

2 answers to this question

All items from Item Mall and Celestia Event are permanent. You can see their font color are white.

More different with item that you gained from lucky box ( sealed item ). the font color are red.

for Example : Bachelor Hat of Glory ( 30 days ), Luvlee glasses of fool (30 days )

items from the item mall or lucky box has the same name but different in color letters.

just remember the font color.