How Can We Recover An Account

AxeOfZues

How do we recover an account? The account I currently used is saying "ID or password incorrect" which it isn't. I know for sure my information is correct, and i do not give my info out to others or fall for stupid weebly scams. I had several 105++ levels and put a lot of time and money into the account. So, if a GM or someone could help with this, I'd appreciate it very much. 

This has been answered quite a bit lately.

There is no way to recover an account at the moment. If you don't remember your account info, you'll have to wait until an account recovery system is implemented.

How do we recover an account? The account I currently used is saying "ID or password incorrect" which it isn't. I know for sure my information is correct, and i do not give my info out to others or fall for stupid weebly scams. I had several 105++ levels and put a lot of time and money into the account. So, if a GM or someone could help with this, I'd appreciate it very much.
ID : pramudiyo21
and ID : delvin14

ID : pramudiyo21

and ID : delvin14

<Eon> .whyban pramudiyo21

<shoutbot> User pramudiyo21 banned for reason 'Selling chars [Laurel]'

<Eon> .whyban delvin14

<shoutbot> User delvin14 banned for reason 'Selling account [Reid]'