What? A Classic Private Server?

wow I can't believe there are still private servers up for this game. It must've taken the creators a long time to get things all perfect and stuff.... I am very happy that this server is still up after all these years. I used to play the original luna and didn't even find out it was cancelled until years after :mellow:

But now that I've found a server that actually has a working website, im really happy.

So im gonna start playing this summer and I think ill have a lot of fun. Thank you, (whoever the owner is) for making a classic private server!

Please have fun, If you need any help please message me on the forums. Also if are good at speaking  english or indonesian I can refer you to quite a few very helpful guilds. Also all the main items you will need are in alker harbor for 100 gold a piece ^^

• Upvote 1

Please have fun, If you need any help please message me on the forums. Also if are good at speaking  english or indonesian I can refer you to quite a few very helpful guilds. Also all the main items you will need are in alker harbor for 100 gold a piece ^^

Thanks! :D