Cheat Or My Connection Lag ?

Aztro

Question

msjAJRp.jpg

RZ4kSqc.jpg

BEiYprO.jpg

Something strange with the red round marks that I made? distances far enough to hit monsters?

I noticed on because there is a strange thing, when I really noticed it turns out he really could do with a long-range attack  :o

5 answers to this question

It's more than likely a connection error. This happens when I lag and the monster continues to hit me as if I were sitting still. Also if it were a skill hack, the other Blue Beard Pirate would be hit by the skill.

Yeah, I think lag. Besides, my general purpose question for when I see someone doing something dodgy looking is "Would this hack be worth using/give them a big advantage if it was a hack?". If it looks like mobs are getting sucked in like a vacuum cleaner to some dude and then spontaneously combusting yeah, that could be a hack, I mean to say it'd be worth doing for him. (But this doesn't guarantee it per say, just doesn't rule it out). But a little bit of range beyond the average isn't really worth hacking for, is it? And like these blokes above said, it's a lot more easily explained with a little bit of lag/delay. On his screen the mob's probably up in his face or at least nearer. I don't think I explained my thoughts very well there but it is late, so I only hope I got across what I meant haha.

It's more than likely a connection error. This happens when I lag and the monster continues to hit me as if I were sitting still. Also if it were a skill hack, the other Blue Beard Pirate would be hit by the skill.

I remember Cheat for Area is more Wide and almost 5% of the map around him is Damaged... so maybe is just Laggy-Things :)

Yeah, I think lag. Besides, my general purpose question for when I see someone doing something dodgy looking is "Would this hack be worth using/give them a big advantage if it was a hack?". If it looks like mobs are getting sucked in like a vacuum cleaner to some dude and then spontaneously combusting yeah, that could be a hack, I mean to say it'd be worth doing for him. (But this doesn't guarantee it per say, just doesn't rule it out). But a little bit of range beyond the average isn't really worth hacking for, is it? And like these blokes above said, it's a lot more easily explained with a little bit of lag/delay. On his screen the mob's probably up in his face or at least nearer. I don't think I explained my thoughts very well there but it is late, so I only hope I got across what I meant haha.

I just realized what is happening. It is..... Lag.  :)

well if this is just an error in the connection, I just do not want one reported incident, I better ask first haha :D thanks for his reply