Separating The Pvp Map

Jonah

Well I've been through my large share of rough situations in PvP map, and I've noticed that some of the higher levels make it hard for lower levels to have their fun in PvP.. Often times I log on and see a level 105 getting bullied by 8 or 9 140+ characters which is unfair to me. 

So what I'd like to suggest is that the PvP map be separated into levels.

Example: 1-20, 21-40, 41-60, 61-80 and so on.

But also keep an open PvP so people who find thrill in fighting higher levels can still get that opportunity.

This way we can keep the fair thrill of PvP and people can enjoy it without having to change channel and avoid a ridiculously unfair fight. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

• Game Master

Sounds good to me, only it'll have to be like 60-74 so you don't have people with only the level 40 job change stuck with people who have the level 75 job change. Not too fair.

Likewise with level 105, it'll have to be like level 105-114 so they don't get stuck going against people with level 115 equipment. And some people have the 135 weapons from the MPvP Tourney, so you'll have to group them with the higher levels so it's not unfair to others. 

• Upvote 2

wew~ it's a good suggestion. i would also like to suggest that also make a pvp map that only for normal player but not for PD player, because sometimes when i enter the pvp map, some of the pd player are taking advantages by killing people with normal without any reason until the guy get lost from the pvp map.

Except there is no way to separate PD players from "normal" players, we already thought about levels, the rest is not possible, sorry

You could add an invisible data tag to the character labeling them as having private donated. That tag would disallow them to enter the normal PvP arena, however enter the PD arena, but in all honestly it's quite possible to kill PD players. I don't feel that a separation between them is necessary because most of the problems come from level gapping.

• Upvote 3

You could add an invisible data tag to the character labeling them as having private donated. That tag would disallow them to enter the normal PvP arena, however enter the PD arena, but in all honestly it's quite possible to kill PD players. I don't feel that a separation between them is necessary because most of the problems come from level gapping.

Agree with dis, it's not impossible to kill PD players as long as the level gap ain't too far. Just outnumber and stunlock them, they will surely dead.Unless they are too overpowered. The only option left is run away, or hope their client got disconnected. Hahaha.

Yeah, even with me being a PD player, people make way of me easily (you yourself have). A good strategy can take down an edit in no time.

Sounds good to me, only it'll have to be like 60-74 so you don't have people with only the level 40 job change stuck with people who have the level 75 job change. Not too fair.

Likewise with level 105, it'll have to be like level 105-114 so they don't get stuck going against people with level 115 equipment. And some people have the 135 weapons from the MPvP Tourney, so you'll have to group them with the higher levels so it's not unfair to others. 

So then something like this?

• 1-19
  • 20-39
  • 40-74 (here it could also be 40-59 and 60-74 if you'd like)
  • 75-104
  • 105-114
  • 115-134
  • 135+
  • Upvote 1

<p>

So then something like this?

• 1-19
  • 20-39
  • 40-74 (here it could also be 40-59 and 60-74 if you'd like)
  • 75-104
  • 105-114
  • 115-134
  • 135+
Yes, basically the general listing. Then have one normal map for those brave Titans who feel the need to fight gapped people.
  • Upvote 2

PD players are still players, no discrimination please, none of these tags or prohibiting us from the pvp room.

Nice suggestion overall, i should also suggest that there should be only a certain amount of players inside a certain room, to reduce lag and bullying.

Nice suggestion overall, i should also suggest that there should be only a certain amount of players inside a certain room, to reduce lag and bullying.

Ah yes, this sounds nice as well

• Game Master

I don't think the idea was to keep PDers away from the PVP map, it was to make one for PDers and one for non-PDers. Although, as that's more trouble than it's worth, and PDers are far from invincible, I personally don't personally think it's necessary. The level grouping should be good enough.

That sounds a lot like [removed]. We'd have wars and there'd be Grade 1 (3-19) Grade 2 (20-39) and Grade Three (40-50) (the cap was 50) In [removed], there was a map with all the people who would want to do PVP . Each hour, there'd be a different PVP grade. (Even was Grade 1 and Odd was Grade 2/3) There'd be the occasional ALL WAR which was 3:30, 6:30, 9:30, and 12:30. I believe... The wars would only last 15 minutes and 30 minutes (ALL), so it wouldn't take up your time to level and blah blah blah~

Maybe each hour could be a different level~

1-19 (6:00 - 6:15 AM)

20-39 (7:00 - 7:15 AM)

40-74 (8:00 - 8:15 AM

75-104 9:00 - 9:15 AM

105-114 10:00 - 10:15 AM

115-134 11:00 - 11:15)

135+ 12:00 - 12:15 PM

ALL WAR [All the levels war together which lasts for 20 minutes] (1:00 - 1:20 PM)

There should be a WHOLE different map then our PVP map. You're absolutely correct, Orange. [Edit] But, after ALL WAR could be a two hour break and people can level and buy armor and sell whatever the crap they have! Then it resets and after the two hour break~ Level 1-19 war will start again and so on and so forth!~

Edited by Strawberrie
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• Administrator

That is the most horrible thing lmao(the timed "grade" thing, what you are talking about is a world PvP map where teams would battle, not all vs all like our PvP Map).. Having level brackets doesn't sound like any game in particular, having different level brackets in PvP is the most common and logical thing. Like I mentioned we have already thought about it.

Back to Zohor, are we going to keep track of every single character a PDer creates? Do you realize some people have more than 5 accounts and share accounts as well? Some people even share their PD items. What happens when they want to play without PD items? Yeah that suggestion was just not good. And if you are thinking of adding to that suggestion something like keeping track of their stats that also has many holes, just saying.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Back to Zohor, are we going to keep track of every single character a PDer creates? Do you realize some people have more than 5 accounts and share accounts as well? Some people even share their PD items. What happens when they want to play without PD items? Yeah that suggestion was just not good. And if you are thinking of adding to that suggestion something like keeping track of their stats that also has many holes, just saying.

Yeah you make a fair point. Disregard that then.

• Upvote 1

Level grouping is good enough.

But Will there be a new map for this level grouping?

PvP Tournament(1-19) Map . Etc

And also just mention it. i think it will be best if there's no PvP for level 1-19. Cause its not effective enough.

just make it from 20-39 , and ++++

Yeah, dont over complicate things lol. The level grouping is perfect as far as I can see. The whole grading scheme is too much. Seems like it would actually kill the PvP situation entirely.