P.def/eva Question :d

BurnIt

Question

Hellow :3

I have an assasin (future entrapper) and I have question/s..

First.

For now I have 1300 pdef and 173 eva.. I found in one guide I need 3,2k pdef or 275++ eva to farm in Nera Harbor..

What can I do for future?

Im not rich so which way will be cheaper/easier: def/eva?

PS: I saved all stat points and I have all now XDD maybe it will help to suggest me something.. :P

second:

Where can I leveling? Except DD ?

Thanks before~~

10 answers to this question

Hmm.. okay thanks. I think I don't have enough money to make good eva philos..

And next.. My Zephyr's buff giving 60dex and this 60 dex giving me 12eva.. so If I add all stats to dex, I will get MAYBE 200 eva.. need 75 more :C how to do?

Hmm.. okay thanks. I think I don't have enough money to make good eva philos..

And next.. My Zephyr's buff giving 60dex and this 60 dex giving me 12eva.. so If I add all stats to dex, I will get MAYBE 200 eva.. need 75 more :C how to do?

Invest in evasion philos and reinforcements

Reinforce I can do only in boots? How much eva reinforce is good ? I have now 11 XDD..

And philos.. (expensive T_T 1m per one on 80lvl armors), how much eva is good philo ?

@edit

and do full dex build ? XD

• Administrator

how about you just party with a tank or a healer? lol, I am assuming those stats are to tank or solo big groups, if you really want to solo just don't take on too many? If you have good damage you'll get by fast even with 1-3 mobs at a time, just saying..

I know you all just want all the loot but sometimes if you are leveling or trying to make money you can just party with loot on progression/random  until you make enough money to solo...

Hmm... Maybe I can use my second acc with my Bishop to buff (but not heal because hard to selecting windows all time) and if it's legal ofcourse..

For now I have 205 Evasion.. Still need :C Maybe at 105 lvl with maxed passives and new set or something I will get more..

from my experience... for character with "Shield" is need at least Phy.Defend 2500 on Nera Harbor (your Assassin is one-handed dagger+shield, right?)

Phy.Defend 3200 is for none shield user, example: dual-wielder, two-handed weapon users, and Bow user