I Got Banned For Ksing?

o0ys15

Question

the truth is i am farming in NH for 3 hours then Divinie logged in, and used attract skill to get my mobs.. when the mobs are hitting her, i hit them because originally it was mine, and hes the one who stole my mobs.. T_T  thats why she got a screenshot that looks like im ksing his mobs.. pls reconsider gms... i posted this because i felt like i am framed even though i dont have fault.. its like ive been jailed with no reasonable doubt.. but if using attract cirle is legal even if the mobs is already hiitting other players, i am sorry. T_T huhu please reconsider..

4 answers to this question

I reviewed both your statements and decided you are both guilty with the proof that we have right now so I changed your bans.

zzzz wait wait waitt == you change ? where the proff she true kill my mob 5 times i have SS many more if you want im use attract cirle look my SS yo she talk to much n you agree ? SHE KS my mob frist n again n again n again 5 times i have many profff why you change cause he talk to much n slander on my char == there no a justice here == lol

• Administrator

Your screenshots are as goes:

Warning at Time 3349, monsters are looking at both of you;

time 3350 you are in a different spot, there are monsters after both of you, he says "u use attract circle", you circled the mage mob saying that's where she came from however she is facing north with her back so she did not come from there or it was a circle. And you did use attract circle.

time 3412 (a whole hour later) you are using attract circle and she is aoeing the mobs, HOWEVER you can see she has the debuff from a mage mob and there is a mage mob in the picture.

So who am I going to believe? None of you so you both get 7 hours(the timer on the ban will be manually removed at 10pm server time) as it seems you are both guilty in a sense with the proof provided and will serve as a warning. Next time for KSing provide at least 5 screenshots in a span of ~10 minutes (1 or 2 minutes apart in each screenshot, without covering the time played) if you wish to make it 100% clear so nobody can dispute it. And if you really were framed then when you see them saying "Don't KS" start taking screenshots yourself in case you are reported to show that you are the victim.