Summer Fanart Contest 2014

Orange

• Administrator

I recommend using Pain Tool SAI

The pictures of this event's post were done with Paint Tool  SAI, it's easy to use and very lightweight, I recommend it as well! You still have a whole week to add your entries, I'm really hoping to see some  :handsup_con:

• Administrator

[Q] : does the pict must contained of this games name Sign? or just pure pict stuff? hehe :D

we would add our logo to the winning artwork ourselves, you don't have to write anything, just draw!

• Administrator

mr admin, sorry with the question, by 'ending on 20th august' does it mean 12am 20th august entry is closed, or 20th august can still submit?

12 am 20th means you can't add entries on the 20th anymore.

Awesome work Renn and Rhiin!  :shy_con:

• Upvote 1

damn, we got a real artist here. chance of winning dwindling down to 0%. i wish i have a drawing tablet too orz

d'awwww i'm so flattered  :wub: , you must try your best too !! i'm not too confident with that result tho, all the contestant rlly put a heart at their work  :lol:

• Administrator

ohh I'm so excited to see more entries, I thought nobody would join or just too few people, that just proves people wait until the last moment lol

All of these entries are so great, so colorful and cute! Good job everybody  :wink_con: