Farewell

Laurenz

It's time to say goodbyes and farewells to this game, well it's not just a game for me, it's been like my second life, my safe haven, and where I blow off steam. It's been a good 10months(?) I could say, of stay here, I wish I could stay more for the big update, but life calls.

I thank all the admins and devs of this game for bringing this game to life, for it weren't for you guys I wouldn't be able to meet that someone that I actually love; not your typical love story who meets at a coffee shop, ours is something else :) [hi babe] lol

I enjoyed every single day I spent in this game, even if sometimes it's drama filled, it's what it makes the game I love, a game that you would say, "Jeez I'm so tired of this game, nothing's new..", "same shit, different day"--as my girlfriend says. All of those are damn true, it's not just me who thinks that way, but then again, we come back every single time because we love this game.

And for all the people I met in this game, there's a lot, I can't mention everyone, but thanks to those people who found me and actually befriended me set aside my bad attitude, well I think bad is an understatement, it's nasty. Namingly, the family Moron5 well actually 7, my 6 bestfriends: Josh, Demesne, RuneKiteeeh, khina, QueenRuruu, and cheeeky and my Indonesian best bud, iForte. If ever you guys read this, thanks for being one of my friends.

Aha, and to all of my friends who keep asking that I should apply for bejng one of this game's game master, sorry xD [like I would be accepted lol]

But yeah, I hate this word, so much, but it's time to say so

Goodbye CL.

Good luck to everyone and to this server

-wts // summer

Sigh... you left me  -___-  atleast let me bully you  lel

haha bro, sorry, I won our last fight xD maybe...maybe next time. I can't promise xD

Thanks to everyone who wished good luck. Gonna need every single bit of it

• 2 weeks later...