I'm Back , Guys

Sky_Light12

seems u guys either didn't remember me or a member who hasn't know me yet

it's me , daniel , looking around here at 2014 to see what is changed

it's nearly a year i haven't visited this forum . one of my classmate played celes but he's lagging due using USB modem/quota greatly dropped

i'm also registered on other forum and met 2 famous moderator ( the creepy and the girl ) :

~ the creepy one is most serious mod on that forum . i'm very afraid of him . other members also created pict with caption depicting him as '' lock '' ness monster or just '' thread locker '' while gif in other hand has edited thor's face with his avatar & slamming down his hammer accompanied with word '' busted '' and 5 star ( this gif refers to that mod's ban ) and the last one of his avatar '' deal with it ''

~ the girl is only mod that i liked as well loyal when i'm playing with her at online ( repelling griefers , helping her grinding , racing , competing DM ) . when im attempt to make thread , i'm relucant but she told me that thread was fine . she kinda remind of me to orange because she loves panda ( orange's signature is panda ) , although she's 23 years old 

srry with my bad english , even though my classmate stated that i'm most good at english . currently i'm on senior high school 1st class

i dunno if i'm back to the '' game '' ( i can access my ID on website , unknown applies with in-game . even my character still exist at '' teleport '' ) or simply just watch over at forum

welcome back :D glad to have you back :3 are you planning to play again? hope to see you in game :D

i planned to . despite fact that my ID was banned due believed RMT with other account ( i can't recall that person's IGN . but i'm sure that char wasn't belong to me ) , edit : my own ID it's accessible to web but unknown applies to the game itself

i need to see if it accessible or not . edit : if still not then i'll simply look around at forum instead 

edit : if u guys need something '' cute '' , there's one on my profile & hidden by spoiler

Hey welcome back btw I'm not sure if you are referring to Present with that panda avatar thing? Sounds like her honestly.

srry at 2013 for RMT because that time i didn't knew it's illegal ( in fact , that's prior i'm making DanielGarret ) . i didn't realize that hydro22 was belong to me

here's franceska ( this forum meant for guild/clan/crew . like introductions , photos taken , ranting thread , etc )

UhLYGhO.png

i was being loyal twice ( first time to franceska and second time to my guildmaster in other mmorpg )

this time i'll donate ( not PD ) about more than 1 million rupiah to make another OP soul arbiter  :D

• Administrator

Well I have no idea who that is since that is a forum for another server(s)/games and we do not share staff with any other server/game so that was confusing because I thought you were talking about our staff but that clears it up.

Welcome back nevertheless and I wish you luck with your soul arbiter!

• Upvote 1

Well I have no idea who that is since that is a forum for another server(s)/games and we do not share staff with any other server/game so that was confusing because I thought you were talking about our staff but that clears it up.

Welcome back nevertheless and I wish you luck with your soul arbiter!

thx for wishing for me . but if u're having diffculty to understand indonesia , i'll do my best to translate it to english if i'm available  ;)