Just A Few Questions...

KuraiSoru

I played Luna+ before it's termination so I already know the basics of the game but wanted to ask some server specific questions. I've already been told that the EXP rate x150% of the original and that the loot rate is x50%. That being said I was also told by my friend they didn't like the loot drop rate very much but never said why. If anyone can give a viable reason for this please do so. Now I was wondering what the current economy is like, the community is like (Coming from [cute mmo] this is a must..), and if it's still possible to de-level here?

hi well answering to your questions the first thing about the drop rate may be because for some lazy people is not high enough to get very rare items but i think that if it were that easy to get rare stuff the economy in game would be very messed up (more than it is now) now about the economy if you're just starting and don't have any character that is lvl 105 you may feel like the prices are just too crazy (some things worth even 25 billions) but once you reach that lvl by DDing or just killing tons of stuff you'll feel that everything is cool now because you'll be able to hunt at nera harbor where monsters drop weapons that are worth 1-3m so in one day of farming you'll get about 1b (a full day) or more. and yeah you can dlevel just letting monstas kill you xD or going onto a naked PK rampage to get deleveled by other players hahaha 

i missed one lol well the comunity is pretty straight but there are a few good persons out there, expect to see a lot of people begging for costumes and gold (don't mind them most of them already have lots of stuff they just want free things) don't expect everyone willing to give you a hand but there are a few persons who will do it gladly also some people that don't even give you buffs ewe it's like everywhere not everyone is a good person. 

• Administrator

Hi and welcome! Yes it is possible to delevel just like derminores said.

There are groups of English players and there are a few good English guilds out there, just check the guilds section! 

About the drop rate it may be because their bags get filled fast from grinding and they have to take breaks to sell items to vendors more often, but you get rare drops more often so I think it compensates more than enough.