Question: New Race?

KuraiSoru

Question

I checked too see if a similar forum post was made and maybe I didn't look hard enough, but I didn't find anyone asking when when we get Majin...I realize this may never happen or rather if it does it will take a long time. I just want a reply that sounds less vague ._.

5 answers to this question

• Administrator

Hi as we explained before a new race is not something we will be adding in the coming patches. We will however add new maps and monsters, last tier jobs and many new items and other features besides bug fixes and client and server improvements.

I checked too see if a similar forum post was made and maybe I didn't look hard enough, but I didn't find anyone asking when when we get Majin...I realize this may never happen or rather if it does it will take a long time. I just want a reply that sounds less vague ._.

One thing to keep in mind is that this server will never be Luna Plus. It will be classic until the end. Some features may be taken from Luna Plus like the new maps and mobs, but that's about it. Majins are just a no-no, in my opinion they're worthless, so they won't be added. 

I hope this reply is less vague.

• Administrator

Regardless of majins a new race could always be fun, but not the way they executed it in Luna+, it should be just like the other two races with the same classes and a couple race only jobs like elf and humans have. But either way it's way too complicated and time consuming to add a new race successfully.