Render Request: Done

KuraiSoru

• Administrator

would've been better to google: "cupcake png", the internet is full of free transparent png renders of anything. Then you can save and resize it or use an image hosting site that has tools for that such as imgur.com.

802MZgL.jpg?1 R3Z6r3u.png?2

And more, just google what I said, pick one:

• right click in google viewer or wherever you see it and select copy image url
  • go to imgur.com (don't need to be logged in) click on upload image and the second option is an image that is from another site
    • paste the link there and select start upload
    • once it's uploaded on the top right of the image info panel you will see "Edit Image" select it
    • again on the top right of the image panel you will see the size, select a width or height and type your number (for guild banners it's 300 wide maximum or 150 tall maximum, I typed 150 in the height)
    • then click in the other box or wherever on the site so it recalculates the size
    • then click the Apply button and then Save
    • Now you will see a smaller image, DO NOT copy links from the right side list of links, instead right click this little image and select Copy Image URL again. 

would've been better to google: "cupcake png", the internet is full of free transparent png renders of anything. Then you can save and resize it or use an image hosting site that has tools for that such as imgur.com.

802MZgL.jpg?1 R3Z6r3u.png?2

And more, just google what I said, pick one:

• right click in google viewer or wherever you see it and select copy image url
  • go to imgur.com (don't need to be logged in) click on upload image and the second option is an image that is from another site
    • paste the link there and select start upload
    • once it's uploaded on the top right of the image info panel you will see "Edit Image" select it
    • again on the top right of the image panel you will see the size, select a width or height and type your number (for guild banners it's 300 wide maximum or 150 tall maximum, I typed 150 in the height)
    • then click in the other box or wherever on the site so it recalculates the size
    • then click the Apply button and then Save
    • Now you will see a smaller image, DO NOT copy links from the right side list of links, instead right click this little image and select Copy Image URL again. 

awwie thank you D:.......I should have thought of this myself...I blame my numerous derps...lul xp