Me Again Sorry ;-;, Is This Ks?

derminores

Question

hi it's me again >x<! sorry if i ask too many things i just want to be sure of stuff like this (i did read the rules but they doesn't explained it)

it's about KS like the title says,

so i was helping a friend and a stranger to get gold on nera harbor (they were both lvl 80-) so i was walking around killing things and we happen to see this guy fighting one eyed wookies (then i just stop and my team too but we didn't attacked his monster. (i just watched him fight it) he had down wookie's hp only like 15% and then he died and wookie came to attack us and then i kill it :/ is that ks? that player seemed to think i did KSed him

i just wanna be sure because i don't wanna KS or break any rule so the next time i'll just run away n_n thanks for the attention

5 answers to this question

just make sure that player SSed ( don't forget a warning and proof they won't stop ) , especially if u're getting framed

i would rather " lonewolf " than group , as my group once intentional KS and i stopped attack monster . however , became part of the group still involved to KS regardless innocent or not ( unless the reporter forgives the offenders )

if someone says " SPOT " or " this is my SPOT " . u have three choices : SS & report him or teach him/her a lesson straight with your fist ( PK . this especially useful if that person battling a boss , make sure don't use AOE skill or accidentally KS )

last option : resort it by saying like " GTFO , developer made this game . this means u have no rights to own it "

• Upvote 1