Idk

Heralcion

i live in Philippines but this is so unusual, is it me or the server time is wrong? its still november 2 and 11 in evening while in my country its november 3 and 12 in the afternoon, the actual time must be the same right? like it must be november 3 and 12 in the morning and in my country it must be 12 in the afternoon..

34j69aa.png

• Administrator

Hi there! The time on our website is the server's time, not your time, which is the eastern time zone (UTC -5)

The time around the world is never the same, the planet is round and so the sun is not always shining at the same time everywhere, that's why time is different around the world.

To learn more about what time it is in different countries read here http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ , also remember about daylight saving time changes!

We also use the server's time as the main time for events so everybody knows the exact time things will happen at without having to tell people when it will be in their time zone.

yeah we have different timezone

Hi there! The time on our website is the server's time, not your time, which is the eastern time zone (UTC -5)

The time around the world is never the same, the planet is round and so the sun is not always shining at the same time everywhere, that's why time is different around the world.

To learn more about what time it is in different countries read here http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ , also remember about daylight saving time changes!

We also use the server's time as the main time for events so everybody knows the exact time things will happen at without having to tell people when it will be in their time zone.

Yeah Orange its different but the usual time for me must be the same like the server time is 12 in the morning at november 3 while here its 12 in the afternoon and november 3..

• Administrator

yeah we have different timezone

Yeah Orange its different but the usual time for me must be the same like the server time is 12 in the morning at november 3 while here its 12 in the afternoon and november 3..

You used to have a 12 hour difference that is true, but you did not switch to Daylight Saving Time, which is when you make your clock go back 1 hour. In 2014 your country does not do that while most other countries take their clock back 1 hour. That is why now you have 13 hours of difference instead.

Sorry I didn't understand your first message well I thought you meant why the time on the website is not the same as yours at first.

You used to have a 12 hour difference that is true, but you did not switch to Daylight Saving Time, which is when you make your clock go back 1 hour. In 2014 your country does not do that while most other countries take their clock back 1 hour. That is why now you have 13 hours of difference instead.

i know that the server has different timezone and here but this just happened to me right now, usually the DD time resets here at 12 but this occured, but anyway thanks for the help Orange i love you :*

• Administrator

i know that the server has different timezone and here but this just happened to me right now, usually the DD time resets here at 12 but this occured, but anyway thanks for the help Orange i love you :*

Daylight Saving Time just occurred this month, the clocks moved 1 hour back in the server's time zone just changed today, that's why you only noticed now ;o

Daylight Saving Time just occurred this month, the clocks moved 1 hour back in the server's time zone just changed today, that's why you only noticed now ;o

ooookkkaay i should get used to this DST for now, Thanks again Orange :*