Good Day For Everyone

Myrelle

First of all,good morning / day / afternoon / night to everyone

seeing as i'm new here,it would be rude of me if i'm not sending my greetings

i'm Myrelle, that's my in-game name

nice to meet you

i think i want to try playing online game to get a break from my everyday life so i search around the net for a while

by some chance,my friend told me to check luna online because they say it fits my taste

i check on the net about luna but they say it's not official server

( i don't understand what that means first since i never play online game before )

when i asked to my friend she said i should check private server,then i began to surf again

i check on the website for review about current existing private server

( after i google about what " private server " means and also after i yell at my friend because she gave me incomplete info )

and i found out about this server so i decide to give it a try

i don't really understand about game in the first place,and for the last two weeks i have to go on duty

so i apologize for my late introduction

anyway, once again,nice to meet you and hope you have a wonderful day ahead of you

Sincerely,

Myrelle

• Administrator

Hi and welcome to Celestia Luna, if you have problems understanding the game's mechanics visit our guides forum!

PS: I have to put your signature in a spoiler and remove the image because it's too big. If you wish to keep the text on your signature please keep it inside the spoiler, for the image however the maximum allowed size is 500px wide and 300px tall, please follow this limit or your signature will be removed again.

• 6 months later...