Weekend Pvp Duels

Orange

• Administrator

There will be no duels on Dec 27th and 28th, enjoy your holidays and the winter event and see you next year!

We realize how much our players enjoy PvP so we bring a more relaxed fun to weekends with PvP Duels!

:46:

Every Saturday and Sunday 00:00 Server Time I(or another GM) will host a quick set of duels for the players that sign up that week.

You can specify if you want to duel on Saturday or Sunday.

A player can join on both days if there are free spots.

Players will be signed up in order of note arrival and their day of preference.

Up to 14 players can join for a single day (14 for Saturday and 14 for Sunday) and there will be 1 to 2 duels for every player.

Players who are participating only on Sunday have priority to join that day over players who participate on Saturday + Sunday.

Players will have an opponent based on their level and job tier. (Players of 4th job will never duel players of 5th job)

:32: Who can join and how to do it?

• Levels allowed: 90 - 135
  • Delevel: If you have deleveled over 5 levels you are not allowed to join.
  • Delevel: If you have deleveled 5 or less levels you will only duel players of your Job Tier and close to your original level.
  • You can't use PD or Event Edited items, you must leave them in your warehouse before the event.
  • Any rule breaking, game wise or event wise, will disqualify you
  • You can only join with 1 account

To join send a note (N) to Orange on Fridays (if notes are full you can send them to Excidium)

Please send only one note. If you send more than one note I will just ignore it.

I will delete my notes every Thursday, I will not accept Notes to join after Friday.

Send the following information in the note, send from the character that will be participating:

Job:

Level:

Delevel? Yes/No How many levels?

Saturday or Sunday? or both?

:40: What are the prizes?

Every duel you win you will get a Pukerian Scroll or 1 Expensive Candy Pocket and 10 Score Points

If you win 4 duels during that month you will get a bonus of 10 Score Points

:38: What are Score Points and what can I get with them?

Every season a new Score Point trade will be open, all prices are provided in the next post for the current season.

Your points will expire 1 day after the last event, this season they will expire on August 31st.

All your previous points have already expired.

More Prizes will be added over time

Score Points will be reset every 2 months.

:42: What are the rules?

• No HP Potions
  • No Healing
  • No outside buffs [You are only allowed to have your own buffs]
  • No pet buffs
  • No fishing nostrums, candy
  • None of the following skills can be used: 
    • Holy BarrierProtection Aura
    • Any kind of silence[Casting Foil, Silence Rune, etc]
    • Any kind of sleep[Tranquility, Sleeping Soul, Angelic Breath, etc]
    • Invulnerable
    • Shield Barrier
    • Berserker.
  • Stealth is allowed
  • MP Potions are allowed

For wondering rogues, no you are not in the same party as your opponent so you may safely use stealth.

There will be a top players chart updated every week to keep track! Good luck to all participants!  :29:

• Upvote 10