Magnus Eva

jomcgarrett

Question

just like the topic title, i'm just wondering is magnus eva good? since most of player now use eva and strike items, and its kinda harder to kill them.

and yes i know, magnus have RI which can hit those eva or strike player. but as I know RI skill is near to the player if you wanna kill, not like if you have eva or strike items that you can use SB or DSB skill which have range.

thanks and sorry for the bad english  :)

7 answers to this question

With normal items -- not really. The reason being is your damage output would be really low when reaching sufficient evasion to counter a good portion of hitters. 

However, evasion on a destroyer is another story -- with the high base attack, passives like rage burst and risk taker, active buffs like warrior form and fighters heart level 7 and 8 respectively -- you can retain good damage while having evasion. Also, the skill Berserker that destroyers get add a bit of evasion so that helps too. The only two downsides to making an evasion destroyer is you'll have a harder time against tankers and high hp/pdef cardinals (your critical rate and damage suffer a bit when compared to a pure attack destroyer) plus the fact that good evasion gears on heavy armor is relatively expensive when compared to its light armor counterparts.

Also, fearful blow is a good substitute for rune impact -- although the animation is longer, it's also a never miss skill unless your opponent has over 1,000 evasion stats. 

With normal items -- not really. The reason being is your damage output would be really low when reaching sufficient evasion to counter a good portion of hitters. 

However, evasion on a destroyer is another story -- with the high base attack, passives like rage burst and risk taker, active buffs like warrior form and fighters heart level 7 and 8 respectively -- you can retain good damage while having evasion. Also, the skill Berserker that destroyers get add a bit of evasion so that helps too. The only two downsides to making an evasion destroyer is you'll have a harder time against tankers and high hp/pdef cardinals (your critical rate and damage suffer a bit when compared to a pure attack destroyer) plus the fact that good evasion gears on heavy armor is relatively expensive when compared to its light armor counterparts.

Also, fearful blow is a good substitute for rune impact -- although the animation is longer, it's also a never miss skill unless your opponent has over 1,000 evasion stats. 

whoaa thankyou for your answer sir  :D

soo magnus with stat vit and str mix vit equips is better than eva magnus? 

whoaa thankyou for your answer sir  :D

soo magnus with stat vit and str mix vit equips is better than eva magnus? 

I think that's the best build, we call that the "balanced" Magnus -- good physical attack and physical defense, while maintaining good HP (At lower levels 1-handed, at 135+ switch hitting between one handed and two handed). 

And yes, because you can block hits with solid shield and shield training, while also dishing out enough damage to kill hitters in war quite easily. Depending on how great your items are, with VIT/STR mix you can achieve anywhere between 6k - 7.5k on both your physical defense and physical attack stat. 

Survive in battle, kill in battle, run around happily -- life of a balanced Magnus. 

I think that's the best build, we call that the "balanced" Magnus -- good physical attack and physical defense, while maintaining good HP (At lower levels 1-handed, at 135+ switch hitting between one handed and two handed). 

And yes, because you can block hits with solid shield and shield training, while also dishing out enough damage to kill hitters in war quite easily. Depending on how great your items are, with VIT/STR mix you can achieve anywhere between 6k - 7.5k on both your physical defense and physical attack stat. 

Survive in battle, kill in battle, run around happily -- life of a balanced Magnus. 

wow, okayy  :D

now im currently lvl 125, 2 handed axe user, with patk 6.8k and pdeff 3.9k. stat full vit, equips str mix vit

wdyt? is that enough or still small damage and deff?

ohh ya btw, in lvl 135+ after I max all those 2h skill needed, i need to learn 1h+shield skill too with the rest of SP i have? so i can have 2 types of magnus in 1 char?

wow, okayy  :D

now im currently lvl 125, 2 handed axe user, with patk 6.8k and pdeff 3.9k. stat full vit, equips str mix vit

wdyt? is that enough or still small damage and deff?

ohh ya btw, in lvl 135+ after I max all those 2h skill needed, i need to learn 1h+shield skill too with the rest of SP i have? so i can have 2 types of magnus in 1 char?

Yup, that's correct -- the goal is to be a switch hitter at 135+ so you can adapt to many different situations :D.

use strike item on high eva players.

destroyer have the fastest skill 1.3 sec i guess... sheild boomerang 6.7 sec . . . (no very sure)

that's why i always use foil when pvp but they always say " no foil"

what the fk?

1.3 sec - 6.7 sec big different dudes.. even if i have 1millions dmg output ... . but slow cast. .. also no use >.<

GM should makes the cast time even. . . but already 3 years... still no update on the skills..

sorry my ENGLISH SUCKSSS!