Buy Back Option

Heralcion

(I dont know if this feature is already accepted or denied so no h8)Yes you read the title right, im suggesting you guys can put up a Buy back option at NPCs, why? some Players just sold their own equipments without even knowing, so if they lost some item they can check the NPCs and simply look for it in the Buy Back Option Window, yes i know that we should be careful more about selling items but if this option can be implemented, that would be better  :D (PS : when i was a newbie here i accidentally sold a 22 STR philoed Kynee, and that time it worth so much to me since its my only equipment) so peace guys :D

• Administrator

Hi, this was already suggest various times. Yes it is a good suggestion and is something present in many games, but I'm not sure Luna's "sell item to npc" feature was designed to adapt to this.

This type of feature would require a custom ui addition and I believe a whole new system to keep deleted items stored in the server, I'm not saying it's impossible, but it is not something we would think about until the major and even minor issues have been fixed and balanced.

as i said in the first, i didnt knew if it was already suggested or denied, and yes i know its not impossible but i know it will take a long time since you mentioned here that CL needs a new UI design if this was to be implemented, but still im hoping for it so future players wont rage if they accidentally sold some items to the NPCs

• Administrator

not UI design, although I am working on a new and better UI, a UI feature, a function which requires more than just design. 

Perhaps in a distant future if we work on custom features.

• Upvote 1