Dear Gm

tedyprima

Someone already suggested something like this and it looks like it pretty much got denied. These were Orange's responses to the post.

We have said previously that any player-made guild war rules are not subject to punishment as they are not real rules. Anything related to guild wars unless it's bug abusing like the bindstone or power leveling is not bannable. Being able to heal players who are part of a guild that is in war is not a bug and should not be part of the system because guild wars are able to be held for days and probably an indefinite amount of time, your members wouldn't be able to PvE at all with other players that aren't guildmates.

There might be more fun and better solutions down the road but would require resources and time and so I won't even propose them to the admin and dev team until we have the patches and updates going.

PS: this has been the way it is for years for so many players and guilds, why suggest this now?

As you can see it is not in the "This includes" list. And it is not a bug, I already explained why the system allows others to heal players in a guild war. If your players weren't able to Pve (kill monsters) during a guild war with other players who aren't in your guild I think your guild would empty out pretty soon.

Here is the link: http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/27370-outside-support-should-be-bannable/?hl=guild