Foil Not Supposed To Being Used During Duel/war

DemonSlayerzKing

Really ? who makes this rule? what the fk? 

Destroyer use fearful blow lowest cast time (correct me if i'm wrong)

kill

TM eva 400 , sheild boomerang longer cast time.

Eva = no use  <_<

Expensive weapon = no use  <_<

Because of = CAN NOT USE FOIL / Stealth SKILLS!!

Solutions = Tell GM to delete foil skills and then change fearful blows cast time to even  :D

• Upvote 1

Duels have no rules unless it is for a PVP Event. However for fixed wars, No foil is usually amongst one of those rules which both guilds agree upon before starting the war. Also, the cast times on Shield Boomerang and Fearful Blow are not nearly as extreme as you describe them to be.

Shield boomerang has a cast time of around 1.6 seconds, while Fearful blow has a cast time of 2.5 seconds.

If you want to use Foil in a duel, use it. No one is stopping you, people may complain but the skill is in the game to be used.

If you want to use foil in a war, participate in open wars which have no set rules.

Duels have no rules unless it is for a PVP Event. However for fixed wars, No foil is usually amongst one of those rules which both guilds agree upon before starting the war. Also, the cast times on Shield Boomerang and Fearful Blow are not nearly as extreme as you describe them to be.

Shield boomerang has a cast time of around 1.6 seconds, while Fearful blow has a cast time of 2.5 seconds.

If you want to use Foil in a duel, use it. No one is stopping you, people may complain but the skill is in the game to be used.

If you want to use foil in a war, participate in open wars which have no set rules.

you sure about that? i never have chance to hit destroyer using boomerang. . . cast too slow!

my connection has no problem, smooth map. . . 

i spam my skill and always 2/10 destroyer hit me first

• Upvote 1

• Administrator

Fearful blow: Cooldown 5.5s, Full animation time: 2.5s, Hit 1 @ 0.5s animation time

Shield boomerang: Cooldown 5.3s, Full animation time: 1.6s, Hit begins @ 0.3s - hit lands based on distance +-0.3s [This means if you are in melee range your hit will land at 0.3s]

• Upvote 1

Didn't read the replies of this thread. The the only thing that needs to be changed is Cardinals skill "Holy Taker" clutch on it more you weak mages.

You all need to play a real class like Entrapper.

• Downvote 4