Zayo Kynor Reporting In Again!

Hello there, celestians, lunatics and pinoy people who I can't communicate with, but wish I could!

I played Luna exclusively on the original servers until the Plus update came and destroyed my life, along with my favorite game... But that is now past!

I have known about the existance of Celestia since a long time, but never really was a fan of private servers (In fact, still am a bit picky about them xD) however, with four years thrown into the nothinghood, I had to finally accept: I need to play Luna. I need a good private server...

That's how I eventually got into here!

Well, I like music, I write some poetry and I like hybrid dmg/def type characters, and thus, my current main is an Inquirer VIT/INT (who I already plan to retire for a while, hit Nera Harbor recently and have died twice due to bad connection causing me to wander into mob groups and get stun-locked \o/)

My personality? I'd say weird... No, I'd say unexpectable. Yeah, I'm definitely an open book, but with many tiny letters between the tiny lines hehe.

I'm not usually talkative irl, but in the internet, I loosen up a bit. I'm from Brazil, but I DO NOT LIKE SOCCER!!!!! I generally will stand together with those who seek change and those who seek unique stuff to be or to do. If the normal logic says a rogue should not be built full INT, then I believe that it is possible until proven wrong (just an example, rofl)

My current state is that of afk fishing more than grinding / farming, and I'm trying to get my younger brother (only 5, but really brilliant for his age, although he isn't a gifted child or anything, lol) to play along with me, maybe. Oh, I'm currently 18 and I seem to have spammed however much was available in here...

Was I too detailed?

Hehehehe, I got carried away ^.^

Anyhow, cheers for everyone! Hope to meet some of you ingame ^.^

PS.: I really love to talk in the internet, but it's hard to stop me after I start, so beware of that if you begin chit-chatting :p

PSS .: Pinkie Pie. Do NOT try to convert me. I love Pinkie Pie.

• Game Master

Hello, there. I love seeing new additions to our English-speaking community, not many of us left! I hope you enjoy playing here, let me know if there's anything I can do to help. (Your IGN wouldn't happen to be Hydist, would it? I feel like we've already talked.)

No, whoever that Hydist is, I like his name!!

I speak MOSTLY english, but I am also able to understand spanish and am effectively fluent on portuguese xD

I also know some of the sounds from korean letters, but don't know how to speak korean, rofl.

Thanks everyone for such a warm welcome ^.^ hope to see you all ingame!