Littlelegolaz's Magnus Guide

LittleLegolaz

Hi Guys... Just wanna share my build with the others.. since i got my free time

In this topic just want to let you know that maybe this isnt the best build out there.. because for me magnus is a very flexible class and really complex and i really.... really like it...  because it has a Holy Barrier (Invunerable Skills) that can very helpful to our Party when we do some Guild Wars, sleep Skills, Stun Lock skills, etc.

Magnus Path

There are two types of Path in Magnus ...

Warrior - Infantryman - Phalanx - Magnus (More Def more Block Percentage)

Warrior - Infantryman - Knight - Magnus (More Damage, Standard Defense with Standard Block Percentage)

and For the choose of Path, it really depends what you want. i tried both with and i succeed with both of them .. it depends which type are you :) ...

Main Stat to Raise = VITALITY
for (Two Handed Axe Users Path Knight > Magnus) = VITALITY until you stop leveling and then you can change into STRENGHT
i Change my Magnus to STRENGHT at level 126.. since i start Dungeon Dates (DD) at that Level..
who needs alot of defense when they doing DD? 90% of the monster is 1 hit by 2 Handed Users

I dont recommend  to use Phalanx Path to wield Two Handed Axe.. Less Damage also the Block doesnt work if you dont wear any Shield ...

So The Point is ...

Knight Path = Can use Both 1H Axe + Shield and, or Two Handed Axe

Phalanx Path = Only use 1H Sword   + Shield

Q> Why Phalanx Path use Swords?
A> Because low level of Axe Mastery.. you should use Sword... for better damage...

Swords and Axe got the same Amount of P.atk.. the only thing that makes them different is the Job Passives...

(Knight's Path = Higher AXE MASTERY)
(Phalanx's Path = Low AXE MASTERY)

Q> Will i able to kill someone with Phalanx's Path ...
A> Yes, and you will make them annoyed too, because of your Shield keep Blocking.
Phalanx's path is suitable to kill jobs like Destroyers, Sword Masters, and All Rogues but a bit hard to kill tanky type like VIT Cardinal, Paladin, Magnus 1H, and the other Shield Users, but who cares.. if its 1 vs 1... 80% you will win !! ... you Got IMBA Stun lock

Choose of Weapon (Since this is my Path... im only giving the Axe Users / Knights Path)

One Handed AXE + Shield

or Two Handed AXE

Q : Why dont we use Sword ??

A : Magnus doesnt have any Sword Speciality not like the Destroyers or Sword Master who got the Rage Burst Skills that increase damage when using SWORDS not AXE ! so we should stick with the AXE since we got the Passive Called "Axe Mortality" that increase Crit Damage by Axe 10% and Critical Rate +60.

Q : But Swords Got the Atk Speed Passive Right? the Sword Rapidity
A : Its only for the Normal atk :) not the skills... Waste of SP :) ..

Q : How about the Dual Wield Type ??

A : I dont really recommend dual wielding for Magnus since the Dual Wielding Master Maximum Level is only at 5 at lvl 117 .. and at lvl 5.. still got alot of Penalty in the skills if you want to Dual Wield.... i suggest you go with Sword Master, the maximum Dual Wield Mastery is at 10 (Level 132)

with less penalty :)

NEXT~

One Handed Axe + Shield Benefits :

More survability in Wars, Flexible, THE PATIENT TYPE

60% Block Rates (80% Block Rates for Phalanx Path)

DoT Skills Called Double Strike (Dealing 411 Damage / seconds) (Strike Attack > Double Strike) and do some decent damage on it..

IMBA Stun Lock Skills

Can Deal with 2-3 People at Once

Two Handed Axe Benefits :

Greater Damage, Agile, THE BARBARIAN TYPE

Burning Crash Skills (Nuke Skills with Very Fast Cooldown) *Close Quarter Combat

Can Deal with 1-2 People at Once

Combo :

1H + Axe = Rune Impact > Sonic Boom > Blunt Shield > Double Strike > Dual Sonic Boom ...Repeat

2h Axe = Rune Impact > Sonic Boom > Burning Crash > Dual Sonic Boom > Burning Crash... Repeat

Q> What if you Fight someone with High Evasion and you cant hit it with Just Sonic Boom??

A> Easy.. Just Do this = Rune Impact > Sleep > Rune Impact > Sleep (DONT USE the DOUBLE STRIKE SKILLS... sleep will fail if theres any damage even dots applied to the targets) ...

If the Sleep Fails.. Use Blunt Shield (For 1H Type)

SKILL BUILD ( TWO HANDED AXE )

Buffs

1. Rampage Aura (Level 3)

2. Accuracy Aura  (Level 3)

3. Shield Aura (Level 3)

4. Warrior Form  (Level 2)

5. Blessing Guard (Level 5)

6. Warrior Form (Level 2)

7. Solid Weapon (Level 2)

8. Solid Shield (Level 1)

9. Weapon Synchro (Level 1)

10. Armor Synchro (Level 1)

11. Nature's Shield (Level 3)

12. Nature's Mind (Level 3) *OPTIONAL

13. Protection Aura (Invunerable Skill for Party) (Level 1)

Main Skills

1. Rune Impact (Level 20)

2. Burning Crash (Level 20)

3. Sonic Boom (Level 25)

4. Dual Sonic Boom (Level 3)

5. Sword Storm (Level 15)

6. Spirit Sword (Level 20)

Passives
1. Heavy Armor Expertise (Level 15)
2. One Handed Training (Level 20)
3. Risk Taker (Level 2)
4. Enhanced HP (Level 15)
5. Troopership (Level 2)
6. Magic Barrier (Level 10) >>> Optional ... you can level it up later when you got ALOT of free SP
7. Axe Training (Level 15)
8. Axe Mortality (Level 20)

9. Heavy Weapon Accuracy (Max) >>> Optional.. if you need more strike.. MAX it..

SKILL BUILD (1 HANDED AXE + SHIELD)

Buffs

1. Rampage Aura (Level 3)

2. Accuracy Aura  (Level 3)

3. Shield Aura (Level 3)

4. Warrior Form  (Level 2)

5. Blessing Guard (Level 5)

6. Warrior Form (Level 2)

7. Solid Weapon (Level 2)

8. Solid Shield (Level 1)

9. Weapon Synchro (Level 1)

10. Armor Synchro (Level 1)

11. Nature's Shield (Level 3)

12. Nature's Mind (Level 3) *OPTIONAL

13. Protection Aura (Invunerable Skill for Party) (Level 1)

Main Skills

1. Rune Impact (Level 20)

2. Double Strike (Level 25)

3. Sonic Boom (Level 25)

4. Dual Sonic Boom (Level 3)

5. Blunt Shield (Level 20)

6. Sword Storm (Level 15)

7. Spirit Sword (Level 20)

Passive Skills
1. Heavy Armor Expertise (Level 15)
2. One Handed Training (Level 20)
3. Shield Training (Level 15) with 40% Chance of Block
4. Risk Taker (Level 2)
5. Enhanced HP (Level 15)
6. Troopership (Level 2)
7. Magic Barrier (Level 10) >>> Optional ... you can level it up later when you got ALOT of free SP
8. Axe Training (Level 15)
9. Axe Mortality (Level 20)

Q> WOW.. all the skills is pretty similar... can i like use Both Two Handed and One Handed when i get to High Level... so i can change it whenever i want.. 2 handed or 1 handed depends on the war situation...

A> Yes you can dude... i am that type :) .. you can max it all of them around lvl 140+ with lvl 15 Double Strike

and the rest is maxed... but i prefer to go with 1 handed since my opponent all power hitter :) ..

For Magnus 1h Equipment... its a Bit hard.. because every Piece armor must have a Strenght Mixed with Vitality.. because we need damage and defense at the same time....
"BALANCED STATUS IS YOUR PRIMARY TARGET HERE"
EXAMPLE
Like 6k P.atk with 6k P.def
or 4k/5k P.atk with 6k is Alright... no need to worry.. you still can kill people with this..
Try to close the gap between P.atk dan Defense..

Standart Set Armor + Accecories

Kynee+7/12

Holy Armor+7/12 (STR mix VIT Philoed) (VIT / STR Craft) 25+ Mixed Stats minimum

Holy Boots+7/12 (STR mix VIT Philoed) 25+ Mixed Stats Minimum

Holy Glove+7/12 (STR mix VIT Philoed) 25+ Mixed Stats Minimum

Chivalry Neck (HC P.atk 18+)

Hathor Ring (2 Pcs) (STR mix VIT Philoed) 25+ Mixed Stats Mininum

Flickering Earing (2 Pcs) (STR mix VIT Philoed) 25+ Mixed Stats Minimum

Aias Shield +7/12

Partisan Axe+7/12 (Level 104) and

At Level 115 Change to Genocide Axe +7/12+

For Two Handed Axe.. you Can use Golden Axe +7/12+ with STR Philoed
or You can Upgrade it to Dominator+7/12+ (115 Axe) with STR 29/30 Crafted with STR 18+ Philoed..

For Axe Weapon Rein it With Critical Rate (at Least 90+) and for Genocide look for STR 29/30 Crafted with STR 20+ Philoed or STR mix AGI 20+ Mixed Stats Standard

Q> Why Dont we use the Hidden Blade Set with Tarintus Helmet.. it add some decent damage"

A> Nope.. this is a Balanced build type magnus we need defs and beside we got stun lock.. you can lock the Opponents until they die.. and if you want to use Hidden Blade and T.helmet... you going to lose alot defense..

Okay guys, if theres any mistake in my build.. you can comment below and leave a feedback for me :) ..

This is my Magnus Path... maybe some of the build doesnt suit you.. and one message from me..having imba equipment doesnt mean you're good at war.. we still need friends to be good at war, because theres no such thing as a 1vs1 War Right?..

Teamwork + Tactics = More Chance to win the War :)

Be Patient when playing this Class ... its a good Companion class for you :)

Theres no Such thing as a PERFECT CLASS ! Nobody is Perfect.. :)

-LittleLegolaz

• Like 1
  • Upvote 11
  • Downvote 1

:D so simple guide broo , easiest to read ^_^ nice  +1

wanna try ur guide to my future magnus.. :)

Thanks alot :) .. i really appreciate it ...

i'll add some extra equipment options in the future.. :)

IDK why, your guide make it easier for me than the others, +1

Now I WILL LVL and reset my magnus :)

Going for tanky magnus ^_^

Go for it !! Tanky magnus = Anoying .. and if you want to go Tanking...

you should go with the Phalanx Class.. more block .. more defense... and Get IMBA :) :)

Upload pls.. B)

Havent got any big war yet.. <3 i want to post the updated war one.. lel...

yaaaass rocky. hmm...to give +1 or not.. not enough colours D:

jkjk +1

Too much colour will destroy your eye... it will make you guys not reading my guides.. loool. jk jk

Nice guide ^^ ... i suggest you make a guide too for ELF SM and HUMAN SM .. because the guides here are almost over 3 years now :D .. thank you .. and again nice guide .. very Informative :)

Hmmm... SM Elf and SM Human eh... really good one.. i got SM elf 140 but its still not good enough ... because SM elf is pretty similar too Magnus (Knight's Path)

3 years, but I don't think that CL has any differences..  :)

3 Years... alot of improvement.. from the Staff to the Server... i think.. haaha... but they will always improve too get more players and the old players stay.. :).. i believe them.. thats why i stay in this game for a long time.. hahaa.. very casual game to play..

nice guide +1

3 Years... alot of improvement.. from the Staff to the Server... i think.. haaha... but they will always improve too get more players and the old players stay..  :).. i believe them.. thats why i stay in this game for a long time.. hahaa.. very casual game to play..

indeed

regarding philoed items.. can magnus survive with STR items only ?? cause items with mix are kinda expensive :/

yes you can... and it really depends on your path and also your type.. is it Knight / Phalanx ? is it 1h or 2h ?? both of them will survive.. and you do you mean by survive... is it war? or leveling?

1h Type using STR equipment is "okayish" ...  since STR philoed equipment its a bit "unbalanced" for the 1handed type.. :) ..

you should go to 2 Handed Axe type.. because 2 Handed axe using a full throttle of Damage instead of tanking :) it will suited your equipment :)

i have an out of topic question .. but .. can destroyer survived both PVP and War with just STR items?? cause im planning on Dex Stat and STR items

Hmmm... as far as i know.. Destroyers items is STR mixed with AGI since they need Both Phy. atk and Critical Damage.. at least need to reach 1,2k Critical... most of the Destoyer can win any PVP with their skill called Fearful Blow.. (no miss skill same like Rune Impact)... and for war.. destroyer is nice :) ... i like destroyer too

• 2 weeks later...