Littlelegolaz's Magnus Guide

LittleLegolaz

yes you can... and it really depends on your path and also your type.. is it Knight / Phalanx ? is it 1h or 2h ?? both of them will survive.. and you do you mean by survive... is it war? or leveling?

1h Type using STR equipment is "okayish" ...  since STR philoed equipment its a bit "unbalanced" for the 1handed type.. :) ..

you should go to 2 Handed Axe type.. because 2 Handed axe using a full throttle of Damage instead of tanking :) it will suited your equipment :)

I follow your knight magnus path, now I am level 107 (full VIT), my pdef 5k and p.atk only 4k . . . I can't kill fast in NH . . . maybe because I'm not using 2h Axe? If I use 2h axe for sure I don't have block rate :D all I can do now is only tanking :D

I follow your knight magnus path, now I am level 107 (full VIT), my pdef 5k and p.atk only 4k . . . I can't kill fast in NH . . . maybe because I'm not using 2h Axe? If I use 2h axe for sure I don't have block rate :D all I can do now is only tanking :D

The P.def is already good ... how about your philo? do you follow my philo guide ? if you follow my philo guide at least you can get 4-5k p.def and 5k+ p.atk

hmmmm,

so better using H.set + chivalry than H armor with M boots + CB sets?

cuz im trying to balance mine ^_^

For me.. yes.. H.set is got P.atk 5% + Chival get P.atk too...

H.armor + M.boots + CB sets is for pure tanking type Higher Def + Higher Block + Higher Health but Very low Damage .. you cant hit... but you can take some hit for it..

so.. its an optional equip if you want to add it to your Character :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It's Better to take Warrior>Swordsman>phalanx>Magnus than Warrior>Infantryman>Phalanx>Magnus

Why?. Because it is easier to grind and levelup with 2H rather Using 1h on early levels.

and by taking Swordsman you could learn a couple of new Buffs Unlike Infantryman which you could learn all the upgraded skills of it at Phalanx.

BTW this is for the Tank Build.

as for the rest Thumbs Up  ^_^

It's Better to take Warrior>Swordsman>phalanx>Magnus than Warrior>Infantryman>Phalanx>Magnus

Why?. Because it is easier to grind and levelup with 2H rather Using 1h on early levels.

and by taking Swordsman you could learn a couple of new Buffs Unlike Infantryman which you could learn all the upgraded skills of it at Phalanx.

BTW this is for the Tank Build.

as for the rest Thumbs Up ^_^

Every path has its weakness. I think if u go swordman u get sleep and strike.. infantry u got toopership and higher hp.. and other defensive buff....

• 3 weeks later...

Lol aint your the one with better knowledge of this game than me xD yes magnus have swordsman skill but with extra sleep n strike. I totally prefer infantryman for its Passive buff after that knight for aoe n active buff and when im magnus lvl 115 ill switch too 1hand and shield and become a total b*tch in guild war. But overall. Between the two path. I dont see any diff actually when i compare damage(if both players use two hand). Sure higher p.deff going inf. But 5k p.deff below is useless against dmg from player. The higher p.deff purpose is for grinding in two hand weap. But the game is balance. Better in guild war but lame in grinding. Better in grinding but lame in guild war

that's right, I'm just too Old to remember the Details... QwQ well, where is my Luna Online's Notes again... =w="

(talking about balance... it will be good if all Bugged Skills is already fixed) :)

Good path Rocky  B) , and i have a question  :huh:  what about this path.. Warrior - Swordman - Knight - Magnus is this good with 1handed + Shield ?  :)

still better Infantryman> Knight> Magnus... since you will get all Swordsman's Skills on Magnus too, so Infantryman will be better choice :)

still better Infantryman> Knight> Magnus... since you will get all Swordsman's Skills on Magnus too, so Infantryman will be better choice :)

While this is true, if you go Phalanx you get higher block, higher physical defense and higher HP from job passive (it works.) and higher hp from skill passives. All in all, I prefer Swordsman>phalanx for my One handed characters because it is more than tanky enough.

• 2 years later...
9 hours ago, Hermey123 said:

now that the sonic boom is only for swords. what are we going to do? replace the axe with sword or find another damage skill that can be used with axe?

Use sword,because many  they always use sonic boom because of its range, if not a 1shot type character you need add more skills to kill them with something like a poison damage + stun.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
On 2/28/2023 at 9:57 AM, Puni said:

Sad we  can't use Sonic Boom with Axe Q.Q

yeah, long time ago Sonic Boom is none Weapon Requirement Skills, so we can use Sonic Boom too with Axe
it was considered as bugg and Sonic Boom later has been fixed to Swords only :)

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...