Scout Vs Archer

wasianpride2

There are not many skill differences, because Scout's Skill are available at Rune Walker's, and Archer's skills are also available at Rune Walker's, also next time when you want to ask questions, post them at the Questions section.

Archer - Zephyr 4, 160 crit rate, 38% crit dmg

Zephyr 4
Blindside 2 60 crit rate
Detect hole 2 70 crit rate
Deathsign 4 8% crit dmg
Fatal touch 4 17% crit dmg
Diabolic instinct 2 13% crit dmg, 30 crit rate

Scout - Zephyr 3, 190 crit rate, 33% crit dmg

Rapid slashing 5
Rage step 10
Zephyr 3
Blindside 3 75 crit rate
Detect hole 2 70 crit rate
Death sign 3 6% crit dmg
Fatal touch 2 12% crit dmg
Diabolic instinct 3 15% crit dmg, 45 crit rate

Arch ranger/ wonderer is the 105 version of archer, while rune walker is the 75 version of scout, either way you'll still be getting all of their skills when you've reach rune walker and arch ranger. It all just boils down to which skills do you want earlier. . me I had my AR ruff archer rw. . also keep in mind if you wish to have stealth treasure hunter is the only job at 75 that elf could take in order to have stealth, thief and assassin which also have stealth are already out in the equation coz they are only for human. .

Archer - Zephyr 4, 160 crit rate, 38% crit dmg

Rapid slashing 10

You're using the skill calculator right? Some of them are filled with wrong information, such as the one with the bold font in the quote above, Archer doesn't have Rapid Slashing, in the skill calculator, there is Rapid Slashing, but in the game, there isn't. Either way, Archer mainly uses a bow, so, skills that requires a dagger shouldn't be there.

You're using the skill calculator right? Some of them are filled with wrong information, such as the one with the bold font in the quote above, Archer doesn't have Rapid Slashing, in the skill calculator, there is Rapid Slashing, but in the game, there isn't. Either way, Archer mainly uses a bow, so, skills that requires a dagger shouldn't be there.

thank you for mentioning. . previous post corrected. . 

my opinion:

-Archer has Ice Raining, Piercing Shot as area skills

-Scout doesn't have area skills and is depending from the job chosen before

(from Ruffian you will get Wind Breaker, from Voyager you will get Piercing Shot)

so yeah, well... is still good to choose Archer :)