Catching Up On Things

MrKid

Question

Soooo I've recently rejoined playing CL again since after 2011/2012 and the incident that happened between my accounts...was wondering if any major updates have actually pushed through...I've read some of them 'Suggestion' posts and they sound great, even Brandon replies sound very interested...

I've noticed that those posts were like 2013 and knowing now it's 2015 I don't think I've seen much major change since 2011/12

So I guess my questions would be:

Have they actually fixed bugged skills? (eg, Musket wielding classes or Crusader etc.) NOTE: I'm not asking if skills exceeding the skill level 20 is fixed and I'm aware of the reasoning behind why it shall not exceed level 20

Has any major events happened while I was gone for so long? :o

Are there any new costumes coming into item mall which were requested a looooong time ago?? (eg. Samurai outfit and etc)

Is the Suggestion topic there for people to post hopes and dreams or is there going to be action taken on the communities needs (eg. I especially like the auto route, new DD and higher level mobs suggestion) <--- those are a need not a want

Sorry if I pass as being critical there for a second but I'd just like to know what's up cuz ain't nothing changed really since my era besides the anti multi-vote system implemented (lol level 120 character to vote and only 2 voting sites...so painful considering my circumstances :( )

5 answers to this question

• Game Master

There's going to be one big update, there's a topic about it in the Server News section.

Basically, there will be higher level maps, higher resolutions for your client, new armor and weapons, new costumes, and I do believe there will be higher tier DD. It has taken some time, but I know that when people see how much they're adding to the game, they'll understand that it was worth the wait.

• Upvote 1

Was about to say that it was unfortunate but let's all hope so...mind telling me if it's any time soon or would I have to wait another 4-5 years to see the results...cuz I don't think I can wait that long lol I'd be long gone hehe :)