Ummm

MrKid

Question

How much physical attack do you need as a fighter to 1 hit or 2 hit mobs in NH? (explain class?)

If not having at least 3.1k physical defence in stats then how much HP would be sufficient to survive in NH?

How much physical attack do you need to 1 hit or 2 hit mobs in NH as a rogue? (explain class?)

If not having at least 450 eva on a rogue how much physical defence do I need or should I really try and get more than 450 eva?

What is the optimum stats needed for either fighter (said class) or rogue (said class) to be able to farm NH within a set time frame and how much can be earned in a certain time frame with certain stats?

Thanks!

2 answers to this question

• Game Master

1. As 1h Paladin I 1 shot the smaller mobs at 6-7k patk, I'm guessing you'll need like 5-6k-ish to 1 hit as a 2h class, especially since they tend to have better crit damage. (You'll need more of both of these if you want to 1-hit the stronger mobs).

2. On the upside of 7-8k probably, if you get stunlocked, DOTs are bad enough, but if the mobs are also doing damage, your HP is gonna go down pretty quick. If you lure smaller groups at a time though, you can get away with like 5k. 

3. As a rogue, 3-4k is all you need for NH, my level 100 TH 1-2 shots everything at 3.5k patk. (Keep in mind, this is with RM buffs, so RM crit damage buff + Fatal Touch help a significant amount).

4. At NH, you can get away with 270 evasion, but you'll need 360+ for Graves. 450 is the aim for PvP purposes, since a lot of players have high strike. 

5. For Fighters, get at least 3k pdef (preferably more if possible) and 5-6k+ patk. If you don't have the best equips, I understand this can be hard, but that's ideal for soloing. You can always get a tank or hitter to help you, as well. As a rogue, get at least 3-4k patk, and 270 evasion. I find rogues to be easier to equip, personally, since you get just grab a couple stacks of philos, put eva on your equipment, and you're good to go. 

• Upvote 1