Map Lagg Grave

o0ys15

Question

12 answers to this question

• Administrator

This is an example of graphic lag, or fps lag: 

when what you see jumps, freezes, skips, whatever you want to call it. This is because your computer can't handle the graphics.

The other type of lag is network lag, when you use a skill and damage arrives late. This is because your connection or the server has lag.

So which one do you have?

• Administrator

It's probably because of the magic circles, dropping your FPS down, maybe your computer can't handle it, did you lag in Alker Harbor when there was snow?

Try setting your graphic options in game to minimum, which will remove all effects.

It's probably because of the magic circles, dropping your FPS down, maybe your computer can't handle it, did you lag in Alker Harbor when there was snow?

Try setting your graphic options in game to minimum, which will remove all effects.

i have set my graphic setting al to minimum...

i havent experienced the snow in alker harbor because i hav just resumed playing now..

what shud i do gm orange? buy new pc? haha

No. Cl require low graphic. This is your problem.

1. You have summon your pet. Pet is a no go in grave. It delay the mobs respawning.

2. Go to pc setting. Graphic. And change to perfomance.

3. Your internet

4. Other players coming to you. You will experience a lil lagg when a player suddenly appear near you.

5. Put everything to minimum. Disable shadow.

• Administrator

No. Cl require low graphic. This is your problem.

1. You have summon your pet. Pet is a no go in grave. It delay the mobs respawning.

2. Go to pc setting. Graphic. And change to perfomance.

3. Your internet

4. Other players coming to you. You will experience a lil lagg when a player suddenly appear near you.

5. Put everything to minimum. Disable shadow.

They saw the video and said it was just like that, which is FPS lag not "pet lag", pet lag is just you not being able to move but your character does have the walking animation, so that's not lag, that's just being stuck.

Internet does not affect graphic lag. Like I said. And player spawning lag is in every map.