Totally New In The Game

mhb004

Question

I PLAYED LUNA ONLINE BEFORE REACHED ABOUT LEVEL 20 so i dont know much, what i would like to know is how to level up on this game since this is a private server.. should I quest ?

and what are the features of the game ? how many options an item have ? is there a guide here on the forums for total newbie like me

18 answers to this question

• Game Master

There are a lot of guides you can look at to help you level. 

http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/21197-leveling-spot-and-tricks/

This one is a good basic guide, however, you should look up a guide specific to your class, and they'll often have a lot of detailed information that will help you level and gear up.

• Administrator

Hi, like Seraphyre said we have tons of guides in our Guides forum.

Leveling in Vantage is fairly easy since the rates are very high you level very fast. In our private server basic items that were sold in the item mall in other servers are available at Tasartia, the general vendor in Alker Harbor (she wears a nice red dress and is near the entrance). Starter materials for crafting and gems are also available from her, higher level material and other items have a higher drop chance as well and are easy to get! You are also able to do 10 date dungeons a day instead of 3 with any gender, they are not gender locked.

To obtain something from the item mall you can donate for Premium Points or Vote twice every 12 hours after you reach level 120 for Gold Points.

Visit the guilds forum to find a suitable guild for you and don't hesitate to ask anything if you need anymore help, have fun!

Uhmm so whats the currency on this game, since this is a private server, is the gold or money in game whatever its called have any worth? Since in other games they trade items for items which makes gold useless.. and where and what items should i farm to be able to buy items from players

• Game Master

Everything is worth something, gold is definitely useful, but many players will trade an item of theirs that they maybe don't need to get an item that they do need, and things of that sort. My advice for you would be to make either a rogue or a tank so you can survive while farming.

Farming really won't have much of an effect until you are a high enough level for Nera Harbor, which is how a lot of players make their money. Another good idea would be to find a guild that will take you in and help you until you have the means to support yourself. 

GOLD is the all currency in this game. Trade is strong, but players prefer gold. As players, were also somehow busseness man. You need to know the price of an item to not get scammed. Gold, they are so important. There is also a market in Nera Castle at channel 3. There you will see a variety of all sorts of useful items. Its usually lvl 1 - 105 at the bottom near the warehouse. Lvl 100 - 150 items near the fountain. To go there. You will need a map that you can purchase at tasartia in alker harbor. There is also guilds that you can enter. Go to alker harbor channel 9 and talk to my friend zanna. She will req u :3 also dont forget to register family at alker harbor. You will find the npc near a tree at the right. Goodluck & have fun xD

• Upvote 1

Thanks guys i am currently playing an archer which is a future entrapper, is templar master strong?? Im planning to make it my main character because dual dagger is cool do templar master have hiding skills cause in other games dual wield or assassins usually uave hiding or sneaky skills

if your new.... go as an entraper... get as much gold as possible... buy simple eq... delevel your char... and grind gold again.... repeat 24/7.... got 20b. buy 1-2 imba gears.... and repeat.... (time for a char to completely have imba eq from zero is 2-3 months). Or just be an edit in a day.

no, templar master does not have stealth.  If you want that ability you will either have to take thief (lvl 40 human only), assassin (lvl 75 human only), treasure hunter (lvl 75 human & elf), or blade taker (lvl 105 human only)

kynee give lv 1 stealth skill LOL :D

FYI TM does have stealth skill :D