Loots / weapon drops = 2.1m ++ per each

69 x 2.1m = 144.9m

144.9m + 11m bonus gold that we gain from farming a round

Total : 155.9m per round

10 minutes (farming+selling)

60 minutes / 10 = 6 rounds

6 rounds x 155.9m = 935.4m

Total 935.4 millions per hours

Also read this : (Video) Leveling And Farming In Nera Harbor, 200M Gold Under 8 Minutes

Luna_01_150220_083403_001_zpsofkbotpp.jp

Hi. Another trick to get more gold in farming is to login both your lvl 105 char. Party together. And make sure the other char inventory is complely empty. So that u can have an extra +70 slot in a round. This is a old trick of mine. You can have up to 3 so the bags get full faster

2. Buying PP / Voting GP

Buy item shop such as, 100% exp, blessed puke, reskill / restat and sell it to others.

not bad , +1 for u , OP

but can u add tip no #2 ( buying then selling ) this : alternatively , you can just buy cheap then sell little higher ( i.e bought 100% scroll for 100m then sold it for 125m )

cats_zpskstpzu6s.jpg

2222_zpsk2lccyr1.jpg

3. Fishing

try your luck and you might get shining garbage, gold carp, terrapins or sell fish points

Luna_01_150220_083509_001_zpsnpvekrvn.jp

4. Vending

construct HQ ruby, opal, ak's, g.axe. kynee etc and sell it in Nera Castle channel 3

Luna_01_150220_083644_001_zpspmokjt7k.jp

5. Join celestia event, get the rewards? and sell it to others hehe   :49: 

Link: http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/forum/29-luna-event/

222_zpsoxlrpsg1.jpg

• Upvote 5

not bad , +1 for u , OP

but can u add tip no #2 ( buying then selling ) this : alternatively , you can just buy cheap then sell little higher ( i.e bought 100% scroll for 100m then sold it for 125m )

Added to the tips  :rolleyes:

Remember that the maximum number of fishing accounts is 5, if you see or suspect somebody is abusing fishing by having more than 5 please report it.

Ok I will  :ph34r:

• Game Master

not bad , +1 for u , OP

If you saw somebody selling them for that cheap, I'm quite sure you'd want to sell them for closer to their normal price, otherwise people would buy them from you, and sell them for even more. 100%s are closer to 200m lol.

Im proud as a farmer & material maker B)

here, take my +1 :wub:

thanks buddy :D

i like the buy and sell parts .. it help me soo much.. and of course,, the events !

valentine's event just ended. waiting for the next event :D

I like the farming B) how about you? :P

everybody like that ^_^ entrapper own :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Game Master

Q>> I am entrapper and when I use extortion those powder dont stack is it fixed?and that 80 bag slot is it all weapon or with other loots?

sorry havent played since last year

It hasn't been changed at all.

Q>> I am entrapper and when I use extortion those powder dont stack is it fixed?and that 80 bag slot is it all weapon or with other loots?

sorry havent played since last year

I already suggest to make them stack, hopefully staff will consider it  :D http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/28630-annoying-loots-from-nh/

Im looking for a guide for a entrapper farmer. skill build and items. Thanks

here you go, (Video) Leveling And Farming In Nera Harbor, 200M Gold Under 8 Minutes

Loots / weapon drops = 2.5m ++ each

The weapon loots average at 2.1m instead of 2.5m, a difference is a difference after all.

Bag capacity = 80

I already suggest to make them stack, hopefully staff will consider it   :D http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/28630-annoying-loots-from-nh/

They stack, geez. Assuming that you store all of your buff potions in your storage, you'd still need to spare a few slots in your inventory for the following:~

~HP/MP pots. 2 slots minimum. Dont even try to say that you dont need them, rogues (especially the human ones) lose HP like mad (Burning Rage, super low HP pool and regen, DoTs from monsters)

~a slot each for rune carving armor/cloth/leather pieces respectively, bring a unit of each of these respectively before farming in NH, the purpose of this is to prevent them from clogging your inventory. 3 slots minimum

~same as above for mana's water, high mana's water, fairy's powder, high fairy's powder. 4 slots minimum

~another important fact, you're not walking to NH, so another slot for your map move scroll (unless you like to waste time walking back and forth to nera castle)

So without any nasty math equations involved, you're left with 70 free inventory slots.

The reason that they do not stack in your case is either one of these two:

-not even a unit of those "garbage" (rune carving pieces/mana's water etc.) were in your inventory in the first place OR

-you have them, but they're in a maximum stack (100 units)

Monsters in NH drop these "garbage" in stacks of 3, so assuming that you dont have at least 1 unit of em in your inventory when you kill a mob, expect them to clog up in different slots, thus giving you the impression that they do not stack.

Note: Hope this wont mislead any newbies though, rune carving pieces are very valuable (especially the ingots and leathers), keep them!

EDIT: Ah but now that i think about it, there IS a bug where you cant stack up separated materials (of the same type) that you've just acquired. You'll have to relog/change maps to remove the bug. But it's easier to throw them away.

The weapon loots average at 2.1m instead of 2.5m, a difference is a difference after all.

They stack, geez. Assuming that you store all of your buff potions in your storage, you'd still need to spare a few slots in your inventory for the following:~

~HP/MP pots. 2 slots minimum. Dont even try to say that you dont need them, rogues (especially the human ones) lose HP like mad (Burning Rage, super low HP pool and regen, DoTs from monsters)

~a slot each for rune carving armor/cloth/leather pieces respectively, bring a unit of each of these respectively before farming in NH, the purpose of this is to prevent them from clogging your inventory. 3 slots minimum

~same as above for mana's water, high mana's water, fairy's powder, high fairy's powder. 4 slots minimum

~another important fact, you're not walking to NH, so another slot for your map move scroll (unless you like to waste time walking back and forth to nera castle)

So without any nasty math equations involved, you're left with 70 free inventory slots.

The reason that they do not stack in your case is either one of these two:

-not even a unit of those "garbage" (rune carving pieces/mana's water etc.) were in your inventory in the first place OR

-you have them, but they're in a maximum stack (100 units)

Monsters in NH drop these "garbage" in stacks of 3, so assuming that you dont have at least 1 unit of em in your inventory when you kill a mob, expect them to clog up in different slots, thus giving you the impression that they do not stack.

Note: Hope this wont mislead any newbies though, rune carving pieces are very valuable (especially the ingots and leathers), keep them!

EDIT: Ah but now that i think about it, there IS a bug where you cant stack up separated materials (of the same type) that you've just acquired. You'll have to relog/change maps to remove the bug. But it's easier to throw them away. 

thanks for the long feedback  :lol: I do this guide using my own experiance for the past 6 month farming in NH. without any proper calculations so it not accurate.

HP/MP pots

if we have mage healer buffer? Ever heard of dual client? For newbie/starter yeah maybe they need them even if they have pet heal (1k heal)

And the rubbish (rune carving ore/ fairy powder/ mana water)

No stack 100% **some of them** Why do you want to waste your time to makes a slot each for rune carving armor/cloth/leather pieces respectively? You already used a page of your inventory just by doing that. You should just trow them away while farming and mobs again. NO DIFFERENT! LOL

rune carving pieces are very valuable (especially the ingots and leathers), keep them!

You can get rune carving inggot/leather/metal etc 10m per slot in the market. Yeah for newbie 10m is very valuable. but for a farmer that makes 2b per day 10m is very small amounts.

Farmer = rich player (I believe)

why the hell they want to buy rune carving ingot? they can directly buy the  lv 115 buy armor / weapon

Oh? 4 page inventory

20x4= 80 - 1(teleport scroll) = 79 slot left  :49: 

10 rubbish (I guess again not a proper stats)

79-10(rubbish) = 69 slot for weapons drops

69slot x 2.1m = 144.9m

144.9m + 11m bonus gold that we gain from farming a round

TOTAL : 155m per round

P/s: I will put this new calculation to the topic above  :49:

thanks for the long feedback  :lol: I do this guide without any proper calculations so it not very accurate. Just using my own experiance for the past 6 month farming in NH.

Why do we need HP/MP pots if we have mage healer buffer? Ever heard of dual client? For newbie/starter yeah maybe they need them even if they have pet heal (1k heal)

And the rubbish (rune carving ore/ fairy powder/ mana water) REALLY DO NOT STACK **SOME OF THEM** Why do you want to waste your time to max them to 100pcs per slot?

A slot each for rune carving armor/cloth/leather pieces respectively? really? you already wasting your time doing that just by setting them up LOL=

Rune carving inggot 

Welp, you didn't mention about bringing a mage healer/buffer in the first place. And im guessing this guide is for newbies? Sure most old players could do what you do, but as far as i can see, newbies cant, unless of course you're dedicating this "guide" to old players (whom i doubt would need any help on this topic). The way you put your words in your previous post sounds a bit like you're making this guide for yourself, who has a mage healer'buffer, could dual client and doesnt need any potions.

Bringing a pet goes both ways, the heal is good but then again it crashes your client, so a no-no if you want to save time, pots'll do the trick.

Like i said in my previous post, if they do not stack, it's either one of the two cases mentioned. Again, allowing them to stack up in a slot saves you a lot more time than letting them go into separate slots in and then throwing them one by one (or in most cases, 3 by 3) from your inventory.

Welp, you didn't mention about bringing a mage healer/buffer in the first place. And im guessing this guide is for newbies? Sure most old players could do what you do, but as far as i can see, newbies cant, unless of course you're dedicating this "guide" to old players (whom i doubt would need any help on this topic). The way you put your words in your previous post sounds a bit like you're making this guide for yourself, who has a mage healer'buffer, could dual client and doesnt need any potions.

Bringing a pet goes both ways, the heal is good but then again it crashes your client, so a no-no if you want to save time, pots'll do the trick.

Like i said in my previous post, if they do not stack, it's either one of the two cases mentioned. Again, allowing them to stack up in a slot saves you a lot more time than letting them go into separate slots in and then throwing them one by one (or in most cases, 3 by 3) from your inventory.

I edited my reply LOL read it. . . and thanks alot for the correct stats, and I already change my calculations above, please check it for me yeah. . . I really appreciate it! :rolleyes:

about the stacking issue, I totally disagree with you, I farm alot and 100% rubbish will stack into my 1st page inventory (automatically). 1st page = 19 slot of rubbish stacking 100 each

so I trow them away repeatedly while I farming. So now, what the point of making a slot each for rune carving armor/cloth/leather pieces respectively?

Oh yeah if I do that, it will also stack to 100 per slot right? and then what?

I also need to clear/sell them one by one(also takes time). what is the different?

and about the pet, please do not underestimate the power of pet, back in 2011 where I start playing this game without any GOLD & HELP from others, just alone with my pet in Nera Harbor. That's how I makes my Blade taker reach level 105 and slowly get all the necessary gear. . Until now I never experienced crash using pet. maybe you need to upgrade / change your PC

about the stacking issue, I totally disagree with you, I farm alot and 100% rubbish will stack into my 1st page inventory (automatically). 1st page = 19 slot

so I trow them away repeatedly while I farming. So now, what the point of making a slot each for rune carving armor/cloth/leather pieces respectively?

That's the purpose of bringing a slot of each of them respectively, not a fully stacked slot, just 1 unit. Instead of filling up inventory slots, they'd be stacking up on the same slot.

Once it gets to 100 units, (since most of the monsters drop them in stacks of 3), this is what happens, these garbage dont have any slot to stack up on, thus filling up the vacant slots in your inventory.

If this is the case, throw away the fully stacked slot and kill a monster, and you'll be left with 3 units of garbage which acts as another "buffer" for more garbage to, again, stack up on.

Do this and you'll be clearing your inventory only once every ~33 monsters killed, instead of throwing 19 slots of trash after every mob.

Unless you could provide a video showing that they indeed would not stack up even in the case when you brought the stuffs i mentioned, we'll have to agree to disagree. Else, i stand corrected.

and about the pet, please do not underestimate the power of pet, back in 2011 where I start playing this game without any GOLD & HELP from others, just alone with my pet in Nera Harbor. That's how I makes my Blade taker reach level 105 and slowly get all the necessary gear. . Until now I never experienced crash using pet. maybe you need to upgrade / change your PC

I'm not. Like i said though, it crashes your client. PC specs have nothing to do with it. Blame it on the corrupted data.

• Administrator

Technically a farmer is a player that spends big amounts of time getting items to either sell(both to players and npcs) or use, so rune carving materials are a good way to make money as well.

You shouldn't delete them unless you are sure you do not need them, just store them in your bank during your breaks.

• Upvote 2

Hi. Another trick to get more gold in farming is to login both your lvl 105 char. Party together. And make sure the other char inventory is complely empty. So that u can have an extra +70 slot in a round. This is a old trick of mine. You can have up to 3 so the bags get full faster

• Upvote 1