About Skills Of Human Tank.

sakul

Question

Hey. I created a new character, going tanky path (guard>swordman>knight) and I would like to know what's the main aoe skill to max for farming?  As I know, knight has some aoe skills, so should I keep sp to it or.. I don't know. Feel free to post. Thanks in advance.

4 answers to this question

Hey. I created a new character, going tanky path (guard>swordman>knight) and I would like to know what's the main aoe skill to max for farming?  As I know, knight has some aoe skills, so should I keep sp to it or.. I don't know. Feel free to post. Thanks in advance.

Highest Block RateWarrior > Infantryman > Rune Knight > Paladin

Highest P.defWarrior > Infantryman > Phalanx > Magnus

w/ 1 handed you get:

guard - bloody sky lv5 

swordsman - bloody sky lv10, swordstorm lv10

knight - bloody sky lv15, swordstorm lv15

w/ 2 handed 

guard - none

swordsman - earthquake lv5 (uppercut lv10 required), swordstorm lv10

knight - swordstorm lv15

*using 1 hand is a slower route than using 2 handed weapons, you might wanna try and switch, besides you can always revert back when youve reach your last job or anytime, you'll see the difference, you'll be much stronger dmg wise ergo level up much faster, worry about tanking later when you have your decent items all fixed up and when you r at warring/pvp stage