Annoying Loots From Nh

DemonSlayerzKing

Is there any possible way to NOT getting rune carving ore, mana water, fairy powder into our inventory? because it takes about 30% of my inventory slot and I need to clear them one by one to get more weapon drops!

or

at least make them stack together into 100 pcs per slot, as you can see in the SS below same item but not stacking together!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR  :52:

my friends and guild mates also agree with me!!!! they want this implemented! :D

Luna_01_150303_125432_001_zpshmiw88ce.jp

• Upvote 1

Hello there,
it seems that you havent found the right way to farm... because before you farm.. you hit the monsters 1 by 1 until you get the Items separately... after you separate them... you now can hit freely :) .. until your bag goes full...
Also.. those top 3 items rune carving leather, ore, and the white one (i forgot).. its an one of essential for crafting equipments and weapons 115 :) .. people still searching for that items and you can still sell them with a good price.... so dont throw it.. just keep it :)..

try to stack your loots like these right before you start to farm. This will help you get rid of those unnecessary "stack" of loots so that bag 2, 3 and 4 are free for weapon drops.  :) If you dont want to keep those loots, sell it in NPC but make sure to keep some of them and arrange them again like this.  :)

2usbuds.jpg

try to stack your loots like these right before you start to farm. This will help you get rid of those unnecessary "stack" of loots so that bag 2, 3 and 4 are free for weapon drops.  :) If you dont want to keep those loots, sell it in NPC but make sure to keep some of them and arrange them again like this.  :)

2usbuds.jpg

this really works? Gonna try it now :D

You don't waste your 16 slots but you save your time from idle, the 16 slots you prepare co'z you need to take some items of them if you don't want any other item except weapons you can just throw away the full one (100) and left 7 slots.

• 3 months later...