Multi Question Part 2

DemonSlayerzKing

Question

1. What level of attract circle to keep mobs hitting me in NH / Grave?

2. What the best item Set and costume for Cardinal that can tank in guild war and lvling grave?

3. The real evasions / p.def to tank Fighter in the wind / huge mummy?

4. How to tank mantis / maggot I have 17k HP magnus but they hit me 500++ dmg   :(

5. is it normal to have 4k PA and 5k pdef for my magnus lv 106 (FUll vit stats)?

6. where to find legend cape?

17 answers to this question

2. What the best item Set and costume for Cardinal that can tank in guild war and lvling grave?

4. How to tank mantis / maggot I have 17k HP magnus but they hit me 500++ dmg :(

5. is it normal to have 4k PA and 5k pdef for my magnus lv 106 (FUll vit stats)?

1. My frend said attrac circle at lv 21 is bugged, so try max to lv 20

2. Never using mage

3. I dont know

4. I dont know if magnus but when my frend using his paladin he can tangking on mantis and maggot, he said his p.def 7k+ (on level 107)

5. Never using magnus sorry

6. On boss grand master austere but the percentage to drop just 0.01 i think, and i never got l.cape :(

level 15 is more than enough for Attract Circle... if someone using Area Skills with Immobilize Effect such Blizzard it will make Attract effect gone

I tried lv 10 attract circle on wookies by using my tanker , but wookies still hitting my blade taker  :52:

4. How to tank mantis / maggot I have 17k HP magnus but they hit me 500++ dmg   :(

2. Use L. Armor & Shoes +12/+13 with total vit 75+ each, Kynee +12/+13 [p]vit 23+ and V. Set with total vit 45+ (Gloves +12/+13), Aias +12 or +13, Glory of Diren [p]vit 15, 2pcs hathor [p]vit 22+ & 2pcs flick [p]vit 14+ (or Hegemonic [p]vit 23+), DS Armor ms 40+, Cloak vit 15+ [Hellen or L. Cape it's up to you]

Costume: VIP Hat & VIP Eye, Healthy Worm, any 15% costume, Shini Gloves, Panda Boots, and Hibiscus (if u want more vit).

2. Use L. Armor & Shoes +12/+13 with total vit 75+ each, Kynee +12/+13 [p]vit 23+ and V. Set with total vit 45+ (Gloves +12/+13), Aias +12 or +13, Glory of Diren [p]vit 15, 2pcs hathor [p]vit 22+ & 2pcs flick [p]vit 14+ (or Hegemonic [p]vit 23+), DS Armor ms 40+, Cloak vit 15+ [Hellen or L. Cape it's up to you]

Costume: VIP Hat & VIP Eye, Healthy Worm, any 15% costume, Shini Gloves, Panda Boots, and Hibiscus (if u want more vit).

thanks... i will try this on my cardi :D

I tried lv 10 attract circle on wookies by using my tanker , but wookies still hitting my blade taker  :52:

tell to your Blade Taker for not using Stun... perhaps Shield Boomerang can also canceling the effect of Attract Circle XD

• Game Master

tell to your Blade Taker for not using Stun... perhaps Shield Boomerang can also canceling the effect of Attract Circle XD

Lol stuns aren't the problem. 

Attract Circle uses "threat" to gather enemies, but if your Blade Taker deals very high damage, that damage will overtake the threat from Attract Circle. So level up your Attract Circle, which will raise the amount of threat you are putting forth. Frozen enemies do react weirdly, and Attract Circle often won't apply to them, but normal stuns won't mess with it at all unless the person who attracted them ran a certain distance away while they are stunned in place.

Attract Circle uses "threat" to gather enemies, but if your Blade Taker deals very high damage, that damage will overtake the threat from Attract Circle. So level up your Attract Circle, which will raise the amount of threat you are putting forth. Frozen enemies do react weirdly, and Attract Circle often won't apply to them, but normal stuns won't mess with it at all unless the person who attracted them ran a certain distance away while they are stunned in place.

so it's pointless to up attract circle to lv 15 or above ? because my BT deals at least 30k on Wookies and Attract ciricle only deals 9k (level 10) threats to mobs?

• Game Master

No, threat is not equal to damage, but I'm not sure what the math involved is. It's very much so worth leveling up, but like aforementioned, don't level it up past 20. I had a Paladin once with level 21+ AC and players with level 15 AC could take my mobs with a single lure for some reason. 

Attract Circle uses "threat" to gather enemies, but if your Blade Taker deals very high damage, that damage will overtake the threat from Attract Circle. So level up your Attract Circle, which will raise the amount of threat you are putting forth.

This exactly

yes..  attract circle treats deals to the damages. i have some experience last time when we were leveling at grave yard,  when I was using lv 5 attract circle and my partner got kill after he hits the mobs so I level my attract circle skill up to lv 10, well my partner safe. (he is cardinal with 12 k damage). and the other day when my partner Blade taker with 40 k damage my attract circle was useless after he hits the mobs all mobs run toward him and my attract circle doesn't affect them even they were attracted some more times it's no affect.

yes..  attract circle treats deals to the damages. i have some experience last time when we were leveling at grave yard,  when I was using lv 5 attract circle and my partner got kill after he hits the mobs so I level my attract circle skill up to lv 10, well my partner safe. (he is cardinal with 12 k damage). and the other day when my partner Blade taker with 40 k damage my attract circle was useless after he hits the mobs all mobs run toward him and my attract circle doesn't affect them even they were attracted some more times it's no affect.

why not you try to up until lv 20 AC? and tell us here... that will be usefull :D lv 15 AC in nera harbor is enough for mobs, but not BOSS (wookies, black morgan, legs) IDK about graveyard maybe 20++