Question! :d

darksin26

Question

19 answers to this question

You'll get drops as long as you're within 15 levels of him, but you may want to level up a little bit just so there's not such a big gap. It can't hurt to try, though.

The level gap should be closer to 10, makes more sense, but I won't be surprised if it's not..

yea i tried killing him with this combo AngelicBreath>Turn undead>Shield of Justice>Holy Justice>ChillBreeze>Turn undead> R&R

i took me 15mins in killing him, it dropped me agmentum i think and mana stone, even sketch of holy knights armor, 

BTW, minimum M,A to make me kill him little bit more faster? than as usual as other players 

• Game Master

I know it doesn't say how much MA you need, and I really don't know, but you should be able to get 8-10k easily enough, especially if you're a Grand Master, and that should be plenty as long as you keep him stunned/frozen. It'll take quite awhile to kill him either way since he has a lot of HP, but it's still doable.

Good luck :)

• Upvote 1

No in fact I think it might have a negative effect on your drop rate since that character is out of the drop range.

all i receive is sketches >.< Thanks for the infos. you may close this thread ill just message you when i got problem! 

More power CL

• Administrator

Another question if i may?

when does kiera respawn?

if killed how much time interval before it respawns again?

is she like tarinuts?

Far level above her would result me in receiving nothing?

Yes to all. Respawn time is between 1 to 5 days after last death, just like Tarintus.

if austere you just stay on same channel and wait him respawn :D when you waiting, kill all mobs on that area like ghost iquirer, ghost knight etc 

what are you looking for from austere ? L.cape ? you must be patience !! when i get L.cape i kill more than 15 austere :D

if austere you just stay on same channel and wait him respawn :D when you waiting, kill all mobs on that area like ghost iquirer, ghost knight etc 

what are you looking for from austere ? L.cape ? you must be patience !! when i get L.cape i kill more than 15 austere :D

yea Patience is everything to me :D i got alot of time, ill just afk my char, watch some movies grind a bit, eat, watch Tv, text to my girlfriend and he spawns again kill again,  but when im killing him i always expect the worst :) dont expect for l.cape itll just dissappoint you :) 

oh and btw you mean, Austere doesnt have an exact time respawn after death? 

yea Patience is everything to me :D i got alot of time, ill just afk my char, watch some movies grind a bit, eat, watch Tv, text to my girlfriend and he spawns again kill again, but when im killing him i always expect the worst :) dont expect for l.cape itll just dissappoint you :)

oh and btw you mean, Austere doesnt have an exact time respawn after death?

There are ways to trigger his spawn that some people use, sometimes this throws off his normal spawn rate. But his natural spawn is between 30-45 minutes.

• Administrator

The trigger is a Ghost Knight that spawns in his place and has a 2.5-5h respawn rate, when he's killed he triggers the spawn timer of Austere Grand Master which is 1-2h.

The other Graveyard bosses seem to have a trigger mob as well.

PS: I tell what I see in the files, if you experience it differently then there's a bug or something set internally that I don't have access to.

The trigger is a Ghost Knight that spawns in his place and has a 2.5-5h respawn rate, when he's killed he triggers the spawn timer of Austere Grand Master which is 1-2h.

The other Graveyard bosses seem to have a trigger mob as well.

PS: I tell what I see in the files, if you experience it differently then there's a bug or something set internally that I don't have access to.

yea tried alot of shared experienced by others, and it seems that there is one working very well, after killed, killing mobs all around it 2-4times spawn him in 5mins or 10mins so