Buying The Amount You Wanted, Not Just 100

Hidatte

Why is the maximum number for us to buy 1x is 100. How about implementing a way to remove the 100 limit per buy, an example : buying 300 hp pots, put the number 300 of the amount wanted.. and wala ! 300 pots is bought 1x. Can this be accepted? Kind of irritating to buy 100 pots at a time when you need 400 pots. But, if its not in original luna and would cause buggs. Just lock it

• Upvote 3

we already used with this Logic... 1 Slot = 100 numbers... :)

anyway, on Luna Plus, we can buy 1 slot maximum 1000 numbers...

however this kind of suggestion was already suggested, not sure if is laready Denied or not yet... XD

good suggestion by a legend :D 1000 stack will make my life easy farming in nera harbor :D **I HATE RUNE CARVING ORE!

however this kind of suggestion was already suggested, not sure if is laready Denied or not yet... XD

Back in year 2011/2012 I can't remember, I suggest 1 slot = 1k stacks so that we can craft HQ ruby faster! LOL

but denied or not yet implemented

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Luna plus? is it something only from Luna plus? GM ! is it possible to take something like that from Luna Plus.. the 1k per slot and input it into Celestia luna?

• 4 months later...