Multi-Outside Protection Aura/hb Is Allegal Right?

Hidatte

Question

Yesterday when my union battle a lost soul(1 enemy) from kaskus reborn in zak 1 :v he brought 4 outsiders and they hb him 24/7. Is it legall to do so? If yes please in-force this. Its a serious flaw in guild war if this keeps being used.

6 answers to this question

i think it's legal, since there're no rules about it and if u guys doing an open war ( no rules ) , i think u already have ur ans

no 

if it's abused like this  example it can be banned for bug abuse, you just need the appropriate proof showing it all clear.

thanx

• Game Master

Since it's NOT a bug, no, it is not illegal. Rules players make among themselves in wars, whether they are abided by or not, is not of the staff's concern. Outside help is a concern of the players, it doesn't break a server rule, so we won't intervene.

Since it's NOT a bug, no, it is not illegal. Rules players make among themselves in wars, whether they are abided by or not, is not of the staff's concern. Outside help is a concern of the players, it doesn't break a server rule, so we won't intervene.

Aww :( ok. Tq for the info.

agree