Why Can't Start Game ?

DjovorakNowsky

Question

14 answers to this question

• Administrator

As you can read on the patcher it's unable to connect. You might have internet issues since you said that you were able to play before. See if anything is blocking the patcher from connecting like a firewall and try restarting your router/modem.

maybe its the internet. but u can try every option available to fix it. Like going to the file location and delete celestiapatch again and try starting the game or check your internet or try using compability test

Umm im already restart my modem, reinstall my modem, re instal luna client, re instal windows but still same ? Im Already check the firewall and im already allowed celestia client , but still can't start the game please help me :( 

How to fix it? Unninstall a windows? I can't play now.. In this morning & evenin i can start the game... But in the afternoon i can't start the game untill now.. I allready re-install celestia luna & re-install modem but it's don't work.. How to fix it? I confuse now T_T

• Administrator

Asian ISPs sometimes have problems with international connections, so if it's that then there's nothing you can do. You said you were able to connect the same day earlier so unless you installed some new software that uses or affects your connection it most likely is not on your computer's part.

Heii.. If i play with wifi connection, i can play the game.. But if i play with modem connection, i can't play the game... Whyyyy

that is conection trouble you need better conection in modem for playing. maybe you wifi is more better than modem :)