Skill Rogue ?

Z.A.C.A

Question

11 answers to this question

ohh i see.

But when I was farming somebody came and he KSing me just use one skill like shield boomerang . But what I can not believe that is he so fast hit the monster just using one skill . when i try using same skill shield boomerang I lost hit . he hit monster many times and I only once and my skills are still coolingdown, it`s like his skill does not have coolingdown.

I wondered if it was possible ? I still can`t believe it. 

• Administrator

Are you sure it was shield boomerang? Did it move the monsters every time?

If you think somebody is hacking in such a way, like you say no cooldown on shield boomerang, please take (many) screenshots or record a video of it so that we can see and ban them!

Are you sure it was shield boomerang? Did it move the monsters every time?

If you think somebody is hacking in such a way, like you say no cooldown on shield boomerang, please take (many) screenshots or record a video of it so that we can see and ban them!

i`m not sure but i think it Shield Boomerang. he hit the monster just one hit ko i dont think that move the monster. i`m sorry i`m not fast enough to take ss and i dont know how to record with a video.

Maybe his use farouk or you lagh

Farouk ? is rogue used that ?. my connection in good condition, no way that lagh.

only 1 skill that has same Motion Move like Shield Boomerang... and the skill is "Soul Squeze" from Necromancer, and yes this skill is Magical Skill so it can be Fast enough to Cast due the Effect of Effect of Farouk and Effect of Shrewd Spell, etc... :)

Maybe he use daggerblow and shield boomerang

hmmm, maybe ?

but if it was possible only using 2 skill it can be very fast.

I think that we need 3 or 4 same skills like shield boomerang for do something like that.

only 1 skill that has same Motion Move like Shield Boomerang... and the skill is "Soul Squeze" from Necromancer, and yes this skill is Magical Skill so it can be Fast enough to Cast due the Effect of Effect of Farouk and Effect of Shrewd Spell, etc... :)

i see, but I'm sure that was rogue not a mage.

the only one I can believe is that he uses cheat coolingdown, because I saw on grup FB someone selling his account with bonus is cheat coolingdown.