HELP .. for TM please D:

Canada FTW

Question

hello there, as u noticed ... i failed AGAIN .. at making a rouge x.x ... i wanted to make a BT by the time a reached lvl 105 .. but then i noticed something. I was an elf ... lol xD ... ANYWAYS life goes on .. such and such.... well the path that i chose was Rogue> archer > treasure hunter > TM (not sure) ... is it the best path for me to choose TM? or no ... please comment .. i really need help from experts out there... and umm im a Full dex.. my dex at 98 is atm 1230 .. with costumes and all... ohhh and can anyone give me some points on why TM is good. cuz i really am losing hope in playing a rogue XP...

17 answers to this question

hello there, as u noticed ... i failed AGAIN .. at making a rouge x.x ... i wanted to make a BT by the time a reached lvl 105 .. but then i noticed something. I was an elf ... lol xD ... ANYWAYS life goes on .. such and such.... well the path that i chose was Rogue> archer > treasure hunter > TM (not sure) ... is it the best path for me to choose TM? or no ... please comment .. i really need help from experts out there... and umm im a Full dex.. my dex at 98 is atm 1230 .. with costumes and all... ohhh and can anyone give me some points on why TM is good. cuz i really am losing hope in playing a rogue XP...

If your a human you can go BT instead

The path of could be like this Rouge-Ruffuan-Scout-TH-TM

People are going to Archer path because they need the fatal touch skill lvl 4

If your a human you can go BT instead

The path of could be like this Rouge-Ruffuan-Scout-TH-TM

People are going to Archer path because they need the fatal touch skill lvl 4

and what kind of skill can you get in the scout path ?hm

i vote for Archer path :P

anyway ' everyone can decide what path they go.

i just saying that i vote for archer path :P

stop changing the topic tell me what will I get at archer path of TM than scout path of TM.

hmmm... I choose DEX plus Items with Strike, Evasions, and Critical Rate... LOL

but if you wanna choose STR plus the Items with the effect of Strike, Evasions, Critical Rate... is good choice too

is up to you Zhuge Liang(s) wife, Yue Ying... hahahahahaha