What is the best class for you?

Chock

Question

What is the best class for you? why? and what skills should i put? where stats should you put the stat level? what equipments and philo on items will you use? actually the reason why i made this post is because i still didn't decide which character should i main.

- Any opinions will be very appreciated.

P.S. (Searching in google for class guides and using skill calculator is not helping me decide which character will i like and will be my main)

8 answers to this question

Magnus is the best overall class. It's balanced and has good stuns.

As far as skills, Rune Impact is a must, and any Aura skills, sonic boom, etc. Your stat should be either full vit, or a mix between VIT and STR. Philos should be STR mix vit or vice versa.

Here's a great guide for people aspiring to be a magnus:

http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/561-fighter-magnus-guide-1hand-2hand-dual-wield-int-type/

If you have any questions ask there, or message me and i'll be glad to answer them for you.

This is a first.. Mind elaborating on this? I might be interested.

Crusader has more high level on Axe Training and Mortality (if I remember it correctly)

and also has buff Solid Weapon level 4 or level 5

which by other means, Knight> Magnus, has less Level of Axe Training and Mortality, also Knight only have Solid Weapon Level 2

But Infantrymen>Rune Knight>Crusader only has buff Blessing Guard level 4, and Knight> Magnus has Level 5

Rune Knight> Crusader can become One-Handed too because they can still get Skill Doom Burst from Crusader...

but well, Knight> Magnus have Doom Burst + Shield Punch if it's really neccessary. :)

well at least I'm already make 1 character with that Path. The name is LisaCrossinField. XD

I really like entrapper, B)  they have some skill to farming in NH and yeah, Stun Locker + deadly DPS :D :D :D
but his weakness, I need just equip more powerful if i want to PvP / GW / or the other. :unsure:

hmm... Warrior> Infantrymen> Rune Knight> Crusader, Two-Handed... >w<

This new ... where I can get a guide?
I want to make this one as well, for myself, this is very interesting

#sorry for my bad english.... :ph34r: :unsure: