keep locking topics? WHY?

runningman88

Because it's the same old questions that have been asked time and time again. Yes, the update is being worked on. No, there is no set date for when the update will arrive. Yes, there will be an announcement when the update is ready. The same questions that have been asked before have also been answered before, so there is no need to constantly ask the same questions over and over again.

So what if players keep on asking about the update ? Maybe they are just curious about it. Besides i heard that some staffs said last time that an update will happen on the end of the year ? So what would u expect players to think? Ofcoure they will EXPECT that there will be an Update, but what happen? No update HAPPENED.

Guess getting the EXPECTATION of player up isnt that good.

Sorry for my bad enlish and grammar

Players. :D "DONT EXPECT, IT HURTS"

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

it gets tiresome seeing people take turns asking "where's update" every 2 days. If anyone knew when or where the update is, it'd be posted by a GM or something. Slow your roll, hold your horses. It's okay mates :')

• Upvote 1

We know there's going to be an update, the time is indefinite, and we won't expect that to be any sooner, but at least show us what kind of work have you guys accomplished? Maybe show us an updated picture of certain areas? or whatnot.

tl;dr : give us an update about the update. ha

• Upvote 1

2-3 years pass since the gm said about the update i guess. And the last detail i seen about the update was 2013, 2 yrs ago . So whats new abt the update ? 2 yrs pass how much of the update is completed ? 70%? 85%?

• Upvote 1

2-3 years pass since the gm said about the update i guess. And the last detail i seen about the update was 2013, 2 yrs ago . So whats new abt the update ? 2 yrs pass how much of the update is completed ? 70%? 85%?

But if they didn't answer one person, what makes you think they'll answer the next..? 

• Administrator

Get over it, you only made it to stir up because of this topic.

We will not show update previews because until there's certainty in features there's no point, things change a lot while they're in development, there have been dozens of times where if we showed a preview you would then ask us why it's not in game because we dropped it or changed it. We will only show previews of things that are in final stages and will for sure be in the game.

• Downvote 2